Post your pics/art here!

SammySwag, those are all excellent. Especially the last one. Love how they are interacting with each other...also sobbles expression is amazing haha.

Here are some photos I've taken in Saikai, Japan.

qj669vu8bom21.jpg

k8aayux1xtm21.jpg

2jly3y2rztm21.jpg

The same field from different heights, times, and locations.
長崎県西海市 七ツ釜鍾乳洞 Near Nanatsugama caves in Saikai, Japan.

- 1/60sec at f/22
- 10mm
- ISO 100
- Nikon 10-20mm f/4.5

BDaOUr3.jpg

dfJJbvb.jpg

sD2YQtC.jpg

Ps9YUU7.jpg

Last edited:
Well hello everyone again! Even this year I couldn't leave you without a few images from my holiday week, now could I?

9Z0Pk3p.jpg

View of the Langkofel Group from near the Sporthotel Sonne, Siusi, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 20mm, f/9, 1/400, ISO 200
Very near the area where I once photographed that Range Rover is this hotel, easily reachable by a cablecar coming out of the valley our apartment is in, as it's in a nearby plateau (Alpe di Siusi).
It's not got much to do around it in the summer, being mainly a base for ski tourism in winter, but you can't deny that the view is amazing.
Pictured here in the foreground isn't the hotel itself but its lake and a small private cabin near it.

nzKIQ3v.jpg

Chairlift (Sessellift) Gran Paradiso, Plan de Gralba, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 20mm, f/6.3, 1/800, ISO 200
This is a newly built chairlift, part of a series of two that can largely let people reach the far SE mountainpass at the end of the valley without the need for a vehicle or a long climb,
a really nice idea, if you ask me. Plus, it's unique in the area at the moment for being the only one with 8-seat rows. And let me tell you, that's leather and it's comfy!
Of course, the view is always great too, but that's a given almost anywhere around here.

GyubVfk.jpg

Cat in Ortisei, South Tyrol - EF 100-300 f/4.5-5.6 USM - 200mm, f/8, 1/60, ISO 200
Of course cats still exist in the valley, too! Don't forget about them! This little guy was just sitting around the steps of a house less than a hundred meters from our apartment for this year.
He actually looked quite angry in most of the other pics I took of him, but he was nice enough to calm down for at least this one. Dedicated to all cat fans out there~.
Aperture value and consequently shutter time are messy because I probably fat-fingered the dial, silly me.

RoXrvSy.jpg

Red-yellow Lily in a garden in Ortisei, South Tyrol - EF 100-300 f/4.5-5.6 USM - 300mm, f/5.6, 1/60, ISO 200
Obligatory flower, since I love snapping them. Also had another from the bunch that I felt like sharing but, I realized it was just an echinacea similar to one I'd already shown before.
Anyway, this beautiful lily was in a garden belonging to the best, and most expensive hotel in town, the Adler. Hey, at least I can afford taking pictures of their stuff, right?

P2qUx9d.jpg

View of St.Christina from the top of its Monte Pana chairlift, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 20mm, f/8, 1/500, ISO 200
St.Christina is the middle town out of the three in the valley, so even though our holiday staying place has never been there, you're bound to have to visit it at some point.
It hosts, between other things, a couple nice supermarkets, a church with its nice-looking little cemetery nested amongst other buildings, and a newly opened (last year!) underground passage
that used to be part of a train system going through the valley, and is now a sort of free museum/walkway. There's water dripping and the lights are low, the atmosphere is amazing.
Oh, and of course this chairlift going towards the Langkofel Group, too. Stunning.

And that's it for this year. Or maybe not?

There might be a tiny bit more coming, for those who appreciated my attempt at Autostitch-ing last year. I also have the entire .rar archive for anyone interested, I guess.

Last edited:
Aand here I am with the Autostitches! Sorry I am late, been otherwise occupied.

x8tl7Qa.jpg

Panorama (about 150°, N) from the base of Mount Sassolungo, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 17 pics at 20mm, f/8, Av, ISO 200, ran through Autostitch at max settings
A really nice view, from everyone's favourite mountain group towards Mount Seceda, where last year's autostitch picture was taken. There's a pretty neat path right below the edge of this mountain, going all around it, and while it takes a couple cableways and a few minutes of walking to get here it's worth it for the view.

wG9mP15.jpg

Panorama (about 220°, E) from the roof terrace of the restaurant/cablecar station on top of Mount Ciampinoi, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 17 pics at 20mm, f/8, Av, ISO 200, ran through Autostitch at max settings
From the third town in the valley, Selva, a cableway provides easy access to the top of this mountain, where its top station also doubles as restaurant. On the roof, a terrace provides a wonderful view towards the Sella mountain group (known for a famous bike endurance race around it), pictured here in the center, and the two passes that exit the valley towards the east, on the two sides of the mountan group itself.
This panorama is actually so large it looks a bit behind itself!

0VFstFq.jpg

Panorama (about 90°, SW) from the terrace of the Sass Pordoi restaurant/cablecar station, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 16 pics at 20mm, f/8, Av, ISO 200, ran through Autostitch at max settings
And here we're on top of that Sella mountain group! Okay, it's technically not in the holiday valley anymore because it's past the pass, but it's such a nice place. The self-service restaurant here is amazing!
Down there, you can see the parking lot the cableway starts from, on the left, and in the distance always on the left the Marmolada group (remember, perennial ice!). On the lower right that's actually another valley not affiliated with ours.

Last edited:
Last year I started my own YouTube channel, and going into 2020 I plan to draw unique art for my thumbnails. Here's an example from what will probably be the next video on my channel.

578295fc5d2a3a61726bd62dcf38d3350bdbc68c.png

Golly, it's been years since I posted anything in this thread. Been mostly using Twitter and Discord as dumping ground for my art. Anyway here's something fairly recent:

EcLxvolWAAAJgJU

I have some more dumb drawings of this creature on my Twitter account, if anyone's interested.

most of my art is just doodles so i had to get the best i could find. TW for face horror in the last one but theres no blood or gore or anything.
ddyqf4g-37c3fc70-7660-457d-b291-fbd05b3715fe.png

breaking_piece_by_piece_by_eliascore_ddzu0h9-fullview.jpg
de0jd13-23765672-66ee-4601-aa84-c611a4a9e6f0.png

A long time ago I used MikuMikuDance for 3D Art. I usually did 3D Art of Bowser.
Here's some of my work.

Right, so, I went and stickied this topic like it should have been a long time ago.

Nobody gives a toss about the old IRC Quotes topic anyways.

Wait, this exists??? Shame that I didn't knew about this thread....
Anyways, here's some of my artwork I did.

Cutedy (my main OC) and his nemesis (was originally named Dox but once I learned the definition of it I scrapped the name and now I need to find a new one)
dox.PNG

Pax the Creature. He who throws stones is pretty cool.
paxxxx.png

Kaizo the Tenrec. Was just a random character I made.
kaizotheporcupine.PNG

A before/after comparison for one of my favorite challenges when working on Season 3 of Castlevania (context: i'm a compositor which means I do this)

Before:
image_8.png

After:
image_9.png

More meerkat stuff, 'cause I don't draw anything else. Like, ever.

Ee2d2tWWAAAizzQ

Ee5R13gWAAAPea5

This is legit cool. Go follow this person, they do neat stuff.

ltp6qEQ.png

I remade my avatar! it is done in MS Paint using a Acer Spin! I think it looks edgier than before, maybe because of the color or the details. I would be happy to hear opinions! :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back