Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am Chaotix. I am 16,(almost 17) I play games, alot. When I am hanging with friends, we just go wherever. I love to play old school console games. I dont post very often,(any more.) I am curently making a ROG of my own. It has been almost a year sence i started. I host my own website. I love to hang with friends, and enjoy the ocasioal chat. I like to draw in my spare time. Me and a friend are makeing a comic book. I have stabbed someone through the arm with a wodden sword.(In self defence of course. [Don't ask}) My favorite sonic game is Sonic 2. (Sorry SRB2...) My favorite video game ever is Shining Force: Resurection of the Dark Dragon. Thats pretty much it.

Hi!

I just joined today and i realy love your game.I like Sonic and Mario.So far,i have played like 20 Sonic games.I am a realy big fan.

I am Jurai_Madman, and I crush insects (except for those flies that seem to have superspeed! :evil: :evil: :evil: ). I happen to have a liking for Sonic (Although Crash Bandicoot is still funny), and yet I like to play all the games. I happen to like chinese food, italian food, and have quite the hankering for a bacon cheeseburger. I happen to prefer Knuckles the Echidna and Invader Zim.

tails 110 said:
Hello I am tails 110 but I have another account (TAILS 11).

...Yeeaah....

Would those accounts be related to TAILS 1 and TAILS 12 at all? <_<

Hello

Hello people! You don't know me but i have been looking at srb2 for a while (see sig).

okay, I'm Joe4, I live in colorado and and likes all things sonic, im addicted to starwars (but im almost off of it) and theres nothing memerable about me.

GCFreak said:
Wow, stick to 1 account please. Don't end up like Dark Mystic and Light Mystic.

Hey I already explained that...and he hasen't been around at all. That was also a long while ago and it stopped.

I'm...er, somebody...who doesn't like to give out their real name. I like the name Magma because it was based off somebody else and I stuck with it. (the Fox part was added because I like playing as Tails in match, but...)
I run a circuit server, but haven't had time to go on it recently (what with school) so if you ever wanna ask me to set up a circuit server, go ahead. (We've had some pretty wierd times, trust me...i'm surprised the pics haven't shown up yet)
EDIT: Oh, forgot. Support the Wii and, to a lesser extent, the Xbox 360.

Hi im Krusha and this is my 2nd post here
i like sonic, mario and lego star wars
and as for my fave sonic char it depends what im playin atm im playin sonic battle on gba and im not very far into it yet.

PS: is this intro too long :lol:

EDEit:aaww your not allowed pics in siggies :evil:
but i have a hit-counter in all my sigs.
*sigh* nvmnd

Krusha said:
and as for my fave sonic char it depends what im playin atm im playin sonic battle on gba and im not very far into it yet.

*sigh* nvmnd
Hey welcome please use good grammar here so you don't get banned mystic, and the other admins are crazy about that :mrgreen: .

Krusha said:

*sigh* nvmnd

Welcome and enjoy your stay on the MB...

Hi Everyone! I'm Smash The Echidna! I'm new here. some of you may reckodnize me from the net games. I finally decided to join the forums. I got my account Just Now. :) It feels nice to finally be here. Anyone wanna be buds?

metalsonic5555 said:
Krusha said:

*sigh* nvmnd
Hey welcome please use good grammer

Speak for yourself. ;P

Also, the staff aren't grammar Nazis. As long as your typing is decent (capitalization, punctuation, average spelling), then you're fine.

Please don't welcome people repetitively here. We don't need a repeat of the introductions forum, please. Just state your introduction and don't reply to other people's.

Smash The Echidna said:
Hi Everyone! I'm Smash The Echidna! I'm new here. some of you may reckodnize me from the net games. I finally decided to join the forums. I got my account Just Now. :) It feels nice to finally be here. Anyone wanna be buds?

You might need some assistance if you need to make plenty of friends, but I am willing to be one.

Jurai_Madman said:
Smash The Echidna said:

You might need some assistance if you need to make plenty of friends, but I am willing to be one.
I don't need Plenty of friends. I have alot already. but it wouldn't hurt to have a few more now would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back