Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am Neo, head of the fictional videogame department, NANDE Entertainment. I come from the foreign land of Portugal, and at the time of writing, I am a 16 year-old boy sitting through my 12th year of high school.

I am a long time Sonic fan, and have collected most game titles the blue blur has spread across a number of platforms, ranging from the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis to the Nintendo Gamecube. Other interests I have are platforming and action RPG videogames, classic american comics such as Garfield and Calvin & Hobbes, and TV sitcoms such as Seinfeld and Scrubs.

As of now, my position in the SRB2 community stands proudly as a channel operator for the official SRB2 channel #srb2fun on EsperNet, and as the author of MAP89 in the official 1.09.4 CTF rotation, Isolated Canyon Zone.

My future ambitions are to become a programmer and most likely move somewhere in the United States (this will be pretty far off, though, so you can save the welcome cake for another occasion ^_~) and in general be happy.

As of now, I have no real pet projects going on -- I mainly study and play videogames in my free time, leaving little time to develop something substantial; I am however loosely working on a ROM hack of the Genesis version of Sonic 2, and I hope to create at least a small level pack for SRB2.

To all who introduce yourselves in this topic: have fun in life, enjoy the Sonic Robo Blast 2 community and, first of all, behave. ^_~

Hullo. I'm Tapika. Why was the introduction fourm locked? Mystic have no spam topics to lock, so he locked a fourm? J/K
Anyways, I'm 10 today <:D
I've made quite a few friends In my stay...

Hello There

I'm Dash and I'm 15 Years old. I'm roughly the same age as sonic.

I love this game. And I Love kirby. <(^.^)>

I been playing SRB2 for about a month.

I am willing to make a lot of wads.

I live in UK remember.

I am Moonlander, i am 14 years old and enjoy wadding (though i'm not good at it)
(except for making TGF and MMF games wich suck most of the time)
I live in belgium.
I have quite alot friends here. (mostly from IRC)
I didn't play sonic that much untill i found SRB2.

Hi my name is Mariosonic a.k.a Jordan Weber a.k.a Marlfox, I live in Manitoba, Canada (where we drink slushies all winter long :) ). I came and found this game about 2 months ago and have been playing it ever since. I am trying to make maps. One i will name is castleparty. I'm still nOOby but who really isn't one at something. I'm 15 and going strong.

.......I also play netgames and try my best......Thats it.

Hi I'm M.S.5555 I'm known as Lord_Chaos on #srb2fun, and netgames.
My real name is Stephen Swift I'm 15, and well I've been here for almost a year now (I'll pass the year mark on Nov. 26.)
My sigs usually have crazy stuff like stupid quotes from IRC.
I haven't made many(if any) "friends" here the closest person to a friend I guess would be HMSX.
Remember Mystic can read your P.M.'s so don't think the rules don't apply in Private Messages.

Hiya! I'm Super Mystic Sonic, shortly known as SMS!

I'm 16 years old, like a variety of games, mostly being Sonic. I prefer the modern Sonic games over the "Classic" ones for some odd reason. Just typically my taste.

Nowadays I mostly hang out at youtube.com as "SuperMysticSonic". Visit by once now and then!

Last edited:
I am SRB2-Playah. But you can call me Playah.
I actually don't play SRB2 as much as I did.
I avoid doing things that I don't enjoy.
I used to be a good WADder, but some time ago, I "retired" (for lack of a better word) from WADding, as I lost enjoyment in it in favor of other more flexable and less limited level-editing-compatable games. But I still hang around the community simply because I like these guys.
I'm happy to help as long as it doesn't take more than 2 minutes.
I think of myself as a grammar nazi.
Feel free to ask me anything. I might even answer if I'm in a good mood.

I'm Mikel, I have been a SRB2 player for ten years.

I enjoyed SRB2, and making wads for the game, but since I got banned from #srb2fun twice, I had nothing to do. I was banned once for 15 days for no reason.

That's all I have to say.

Edit: Looks like I forgot to put my age... I'm 20, and I was born on January 24, 1993.

Last edited:
hello

hey i'm new to this forum but ive been playin srb2 for about a month now. has anyone made any wads with the crew from the chaotix like espio or mighty?

I am HYPERKNUX a.k.a HK for short

I'am 15 years old and live in england
I'm in my last year at school (finally)
I've played srb2 for nearly 3 years
i joined the forum around april
I'am one of the beta testers on SRB2:TBE
My real first name is Sam nicknamed Bradley as that name is my surname
i only been suspended once here but i'm not going to talk about that
and i am new to spriting

But yeah that's who i am

i'm protojo, jo, or jothehedghog. i'm a young teen who spends most his time on the comp. i like sonic, mmbn and doom. i mostly play games, but i also use photoshop and make 3d models. i'm a bit of a boff and like doing extra work (not as in extra 'work' but stuff i like to do like my sketchup models n' stuff and get lots of housepoints from it).

i'm mighty
(y'know the armadillo?)
my real name is Erich Polixa
i am a 13 year old, aiming to become a great video game designer
my best friend is omni, who doesn't post to much, and i go to school with him!

Hi, my name is Twilightblade.
I am 13 years old and I like to play video games.
Also, my real name is John Emanuel.
My friend told me to join, and I finally did.
Ahat is me in a nutshell and I hope I can make some new friends.

Hello, I am Hyper Tails, sometimes known as ManicHedgehog on other forums. I have been playing SRB2 since 1.08, but I only joined the community just under a year ago. I am currently learning how to map as well as Mystic, and my ambition is to get better at SRB2 than Mystic and Furious Fox. I suck at character drawing.

I love playing Zelda, Sonic, Mario and other similar games. I have all the Zelda games except the Mask one on N64.

Sup.

I'm Shu.
I'v been playing srb2 net games for allmost 3 months now.
Yhea.
I'm scared of being baned for no reson so I'm not gona post that much.

Mystic likes to ban to much.

EDIT: Can you see my sig? I don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back