We need screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My defualt resolution is 1280x800, so I don't understand how they could have changed. Maybe I should upload to a different site?

I took this picture in 1280x800 and then re-sized it to 640x400.
bj5q86.png

I can provide the original 1280x800 picture if necessary.

I could've sworn I did this before...

I'll run through everything by tomorrow or such, then you guys can pick them out.

I don't think giving emblem locations away is a good idea...
Whoops, Didn't think of that. What I originally had in mind was to show the rings floating in the air,
Maybe I should screenshot something else...

EDIT: How about this?
j5uxx5.png

Last edited:
Yeah, this is still going on, though I haven't gotten as much of a response as I was hoping for.

I used your Knux's swinging in CEZ1 picture.

EDIT: Here's a link to the new screenshots page I'm working on, just to give you guys an idea of which screenshots I need.

http://www.srb2.org/screenshots/

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT:"The game will feature over 30 levels of action, spread across nine zones..."
What the hell? How?

Let's count...

1) GFZ1
2) GFZ2
3) GFZ3
4) THZ1
5) THZ2
6) THZ3
7) DSZ1
8) DSZ2
9) DSZ3
10) CEZ1
11) CEZ2
12) ACZ1
13) RVZ1
14) ERZ1
15) ERZ2
16) ERZ3
17) SStage 1
18) SStage 2
19) SStage 3
20) SStage 4
21) SStage 5
22) SStage 6
23) SStage 7

Add in all of the multiplayer maps, and it's easy to hit 30.
We have 7 zones right now. Doomship/Whatever and Dark City brings it up to 9.

Too lazy to isolate the quote, but the first post says to use a bind. You can just press F8.

Ah yes, a new undocumented feature in 2.0 is that you can just press F8 for a screenshot rather than making a console bind.

Last edited:
Add in all of the multiplayer maps, and it's easy to hit 30.
We have 7 zones right now. Doomship/Whatever and Dark City brings it up to 9.
That's not what I meant. The quote sounds like "We have nine zones with 30 levels." Which is obviously not the case because that makes 27. All in all, there are waaay more than 30 levels in the game, but the sentence suggests that the nine zones consists of 30 levels.

I got bored last night and finished off the Singleplayer section. I still need screenshots of Mario Koopa Blast, Sonic Into Dreams, and the various Multiplayer modes.

I checked out www.srb2.org/screenshots , and I've got to admit that most of them aren't that great. Go for aesthetics, not "big open room with tons of repeating texture" or something totally weird, like Tails sitting on those spikes. O_o
I think some of the old screenshots would be good reference. Find an area of the map that embodies the essence of the theme, with various elements from the level. For example, for GFZ, you might want to take a screenshot of an area with some flowers, a crawla, and a stream. For techno hill, you'd want something with slime, a metal structure, and the THZROCK in view. Deep Sea Zone, an area underwater, with a JetJaw, maybe some spikes, and beige ruins, if it's act 1.

Don't be afraid to turn ANALOG ON either, and position the camera to get an interesting view. Remember, these screenshots are 'selling' the game to the website visitor.

I didn't think i could at first, i've tried and i got a black portion of the screen on the right, but at least screenshots came out right

No, it resets to the lowest resolution if I try, even directly editing the settings to run at that resolution doesn't work.

Try STRETCH OFF. Restart SRB2, then pick 1280x960. You'll have a black bar at the bottom of the screen, but the screenshots will output 1280x800.

srb20004-1.png
Emerald location #1
srb20005.png
Dead mans cliff
srb20007.png
I wish I could fly
srb20008.png
It's all about location
srb20010.png
Secret spring
srb20011.png
Waterproof tv
srb20015.png
I need my cattle prod
srb20016.png
Up for a game of Tetris?
srb20020.png
The British are coming.
srb20022.png
the odd panel out
srb20023.png
Found my Tvs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back