A question about the sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderNova

Hi, I am back with another question. Where would I find pictures of the sprites from in the game? I need them as a reference for my WAD. Again, I am asking this here because I would like a fast answer.

Thanks for your help.
EDIT: Is it possible to edit the sprites byusing a program such as paint? If so, then how do I open the sprites in an image editing program such as paint?

Last edited:
May I ask, how would I remove/duplicate them onto my computer? Do not recommend anything when I say this, but I use MS paint.

Quite simple. Press Alt + Prnt Scrn or Ctrl + Prnt Scrn.
(I don't know what Print Screen is on other types of computers. On my computer it's Prnt Scrn)

It's even simpler than that, you use slumped or XWE to save the sprites to where you want them to be on your computer.

The only way to do that is to hit delete. by extracting the sprites you're making an editable copy.

I want to extract them, but you aren't telling me how. you're just saying what programs to use (which I already know, thank you.). I want to know how to extract the sprites to toy around with, not what program you recommend.

Okay,
1: open a wad with XWE
2: select the sprite/s you want
3: go to entry and select "save as..."
4: select a location
5: save
6: you now have editable copies of the sprites you extracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back