Post your pics/art here!

NitemaireAngel_Redesign_by_NitemareAngel247.png

Wee, redesign.

Hey, a fancharacter design that's not retarded! And I assume it's also a raver judging by clothes and background.

Hee hee ha ha ho! I am as mad as a Joker, indeed!

9TheMovie002.jpg

Behold the behemoth! The Industry in all its satirical glory wrapped up in one creature. I call him... the Entertainment Giant! Everything from celeb marriages to heavy metal, this guy is a joke as well as a brute.

And so here is the current sketch for my 9 Creature Contest entry. I'm still developing.

I'll pretend I wasn't here..

Stupid_iPod_by_Chibi_Gardevoir.png

I think picture is huge.. Resize pl0x. Old picture is old but I feel like placing it here C: oh.. Art block is killing me.

I'd rather not clog the thread with a bunch of crap that isn't from Sonic so I'd rather point you to my signature.
Warning: BattleTech-heavy artwork ahead.

My deviant art page is here http://juicethehedgehog.deviantart.com/ if u want to see something other than sonic in my gallery lol

sonic_rush_by_juicethehedgehog.jpg
full view

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

If sprite edits are allowed in this topic:

Terry_XII_Mikel_Edit.gif

He is a sprite of the KOF XII Terry that took me an hour to edit, you can tell that it's one frame because It's just a preview of one of the sprites for my KOF XII Sprite project.

Suggestions are welcomed.

O_O that's..... just.... AWESOME! show more please? :D

I changed my mind, I will show 2 more pictures! one not being sonic related, and another one that is! Then I will be happy with myself lol
sonic_april_2008_by_juicethehedgehog.jpg
full view
krystal_complete_by_juicethehedgehog.jpg
full view

I wasn't sure if there were many people on this forum that had a Deviant Art page, and I'm really happy I randomly found this link! =D
All of you guys' work Is awesome I don't know any better way to say it >_<

Last edited:
That Hinote pic is very well done, its actually one of the fanchars i really like.
But any way since it normally takes me a while to draw something i'll post some sprites.

sprs.gif

spr.gif

sonic.gif

this stuff here is rather ancient, but some of you might remember the sonic sprites from my Fangame Project X: Sonic Th the seven Chaos, which is on the back burner for now.

I'll pretend I wasn't here..

Stupid_iPod_by_Chibi_Gardevoir.png

I think picture is huge.. Resize pl0x. Old picture is old but I feel like placing it here C: oh.. Art block is killing me.

Holy crap! Respectable fan art? Hath Hell frozen over??

Here's some of my more (uhm...) respectable work.

Wabi_Sabi___09_01_09_by_Wombatwarlord777.jpg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back