Help with map numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that MAPA0 = MAP100 and MAPA1 = MAP101 but I need to know what number is MAPGA.

The 0, 1, and A digits sort of getting me confused.

Anyone knows?

Um, shut up Kaysakado, all I wanted was help, anyway thanks Bionciel.
You can be one of my GemPlanet(Final Version) beta testers if you like.
I'll just pm the wad to you.

GemEarthBrandon said:

Erm, Kaysakado directed you to a page that actually teaches you where the numbers come from. Not sure why you needed to tell him to shut up, as he was merely giving you more information about the question you asked.

Jazz said:
GemEarthBrandon said:

Erm, Kaysakado directed you to a page that actually teaches you where the numbers come from. Not sure why you needed to tell him to shut up, as he was merely giving you more information about the question you asked.

Yeah but I didn't liked the way he said it.(I felt offended)

light the elementa said:
Yay! As my sig says (or used to say), I beta test wads, giving full results.
You mean take test WADs? Honestly, that's why I stopped advertising my WAD for private tests. People'll flood your inbox with "HEY GIMME WAD" when they never respond and critique.

Jazz said:
GemEarthBrandon said:

Yay Jazz is not dead. =D

But seriously, I wasn't expecting you to come back to the internet until June or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back