1392307544-hack2.png

When I connect myself it is connected

When I disconnect myself it is disconnected

When I put myself of spectator he is to me of spectator
When I take sonic it takes sonic similar with tails and knuckles

It finds me everywhere same in least the recesses of a map

And to look at his color I think that it uses an illegal .exe

PS:Sorry for my language i am french

I can't really understand what's going on here.

Whatever he does, that person does the same thing. If he becomes sonic, that person becomes sonic at the exact same time, same with tails and knuckles.
And I think he's aimbotting or somehow able to find him wherever he goes.

Personally, I'm not so sure it's an actual person. It looks like one of those glitches where someone half joined the game and got stuck.

Personally, I'm not so sure it's an actual person. It looks like one of those glitches where someone half joined the game and got stuck.

But then how do you explain changing to whatever skin he is using at the exact same time he changes it and changing to spectator whenever he's in spectator, and only joining at the exact same time he joins? And how can we have rings and an auto ring if that's just a glitch?

But then how do you explain changing to whatever skin he is using at the exact same time he changes it and changing to spectator whenever he's in spectator, and only joining at the exact same time he joins? And how can we have rings and an auto ring if that's just a glitch?
That's actually exactly why I think it's a glitch. It's almost like an echo of him. The signals he sends to the server are being applied to two player slots. How and why would a person be doing that? And as for the rings it probably has the same ones that he does.

No, that's just SRB2Herobrine. We keep trying to remove him from the code, but he just comes back to haunt us with more illegal skin colors (color 0 in the palette is white, so this translation table is actually pure 0s across the board) and F12 in vs modes, and we can't make him consistency fail. ;( Sorry.

No, that's just SRB2Herobrine. We keep trying to remove him from the code, but he just comes back to haunt us with more illegal skin colors (color 0 in the palette is white, so this translation table is actually pure 0s across the board) and F12 in vs modes, and we can't make him consistency fail. ;( Sorry.

IT CAN'T BE!?!

Well, this is serious bug you got there, my friend. Hoping this kind of thing will be fixed in the 2.1. That glitchy character is named Table_...This must be because it can't retrieve the name of the player and add it to the player list properly, giving the default error name. As long as that "Herobrine" is not playing on it's own...and I mean REALLY playing on its own (even shooting rings by himself or completing levels without you even moving...), then I think it's not an hacked ".exe".

Well, here goes Vector's investigations...

If I understand well it is a "glitch" player not reality. And it is a rare glitch?

Last edited:
If I understand well it is a "glitch" player not reality. And it is a rare glitch?

On my side, odds are slim. I believe I never got stroke by such glitch. It's possibly from your side only, internet connection, port forwarding problems, etc. It has to be something about your network, but I can't be sure as it might happens to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back