Gltichiest Game you have ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know what horrible glitches you've encountered in games
My choice: the 'Sonic Adventure engine it'self'.
This game was so riddeled with glitches I found it unplayable most of the time, falling through floors, camera being lodged in head, horrible....
List your encounters with glitches here!

*update*
Sorry, I meant console and handheld games, NOT fangames, but if you wanna post glitches in fan games, that's cool too.

*update* I remember playing a scratched disk of Tekken 2 (Sony Playstation) and the models were dissapearing through the roof and the floors......ewwwww....*shudders violenty*
Now, do you think that damaged copies of games run the risk of having more glitches than undamaged copies?

I've had a few in Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

Scorpian got stuck using his teleprt move, so he was just flying around the top of the screen until i punched him down.

In 2V2, I defeated the first opponent, only to have every ninja in the game jump in after... I eventually found which character was the one being controlled. (All of the ninjas followed the same movements, but the real one was the right colour for the displayed name...)

Mystical Ninja Starring: Goemon for the N64
That game rocked! But, falling through the floor randomly
was becoming annoying. :roll:

Mystical Ninja was one of my all-time N64 favorites. You must have a messed up cartridge or something, I've never fallen through the floor. O_o

Lego Island 2. You could literally walk on water and go into "glitch world" without a cheat system.

Not saying its the Glitchiest game but the one I would say is Sonic Adventure 2 like in the Chao Garden near at the plant and on the rock if you homing attack it you go out of the level and then when you get back the chaos are underground.

Well, it's only 1 glitch. One killer glitch is in Sonic 2 when you go so fast you go through a wall and can't get out. Well you can still use Debug mode, but if you don't know it you will have to restart. Or trying to play Hidden Palace zone and falling to your doom in nothingness.(You could play the stage with the Sonic2 long version on a Genesis emulator)

Bigboi said:
ANYTHING in Kilk N' Play or TGF.

Ditto. When I was about ten or so, I downloaded a Sonic fangame, and I kept getting stuck in the friggin' ceiling when I bopped a certain badnik. -_- Due to lack of interest in the crap that it was, I didn't even bother to get to level 2.

Fangames sometimes are just plain horrible

I have to say, double ditto here on the games made in Klik n' Play or the Games Factory. Most of the games made with those programs are just so boring, bland, and unplayable due to the bad level design, crappy controls, and horrible graphics present in the many games. (Though graphics aren't my biggest concern most of the time.) And, of course, most of those games also have some dumb bugs that could have easily been fixed. Collision detection errors, random crashing, etc., are examples of some bugs I find in many games.

Neo Sonic Universe. That game was anoyying since you could get stuck on a wall during a level and he olny way to get out is to use s Sonic's wall jump. I never bothered to finish the game since that glitch appeared so often.

RE: Outbreak file 2 online. Lagging zombies at times and zombies that appear out of thin air. O_O

Oh good lord, people that lag in net games can cause so many glitches that are probally in random numbers.
Here are a few I encounter in lagged net games:
*enemies appearing/teleporting through floor
*the ususal, lags...
*enemies that fall off platform fall in a looped chain from cieling to digital void again and again...
*computer completely crashing due to atrocious laggers in a net game...
Just to name a few.

Heh, I was inspired to make a purposefully buggy game in Multimedia Fusion 2. Eat up and enjoy.

http://chaos.foxmage.com/AkuKitsune/Glitchiness.zip

I know a lot about MMF, and I know that it can be used to make good games. If the user has good coding experience and uses the right methods, a bugless game can easily be produced. However, a lot of buggy games are made due to people using incorrect methods and being inexperienced with the software in general. It's easier to make a buggy game than a bugless one. And that's why I made that buggy game.

Sonic Riders PC demo, which came out today. The thing crashed my entire computer - twice. Which is as many times as I've played it. I'll wager it'll happen every further trial, too.

Sonic Freaking Heroes.

In the airbase level (with team sonic) I missed this one essential rail at least 30 times!

Final Fantasy 7

y far the most incompatible game ever, I've crashed my computer quite a few times trying to run it, and unplugging a USB device crashes the game and requires you to restart your computer. Direct3D is also buggy in it. BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back