Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya. I'm Bobinator, and, well, there's not really a whole lot of stuff I can think of to say about myself. But... well, I'm here now.

I'm back! was I here? I don't remember, all I know is I've played on and off for about 4 years, and I may or may not have joined the forums. I'm guessing since this account name wasn't taken however that I didn't. Nice to meet you guys.

And the Wolf came back, the very next day,
The TimberWolf came back, they thought he was a goner,
But the Wolf came back, he just wouldn't stay away...

Yep, I'm back, and hopefully for good this time. I promise to keep my temper under control this time, so please don't ban me immediately, Mystic.*

Most of the oldbies should remember me, as should D00D64 and SpaceKGreen. For the people who don't know me? I'm the guy that managed to set the record for shortest time on the forum due to flaming the carp out of people.

*=P

Lol, I remember that song.

Back on topic, didn't you flame someone in a topic about flaming? Welcome back anyway.

Wow

I haven't been here or on SRB2 in ages. X_X I'm gonna have to redownload the thing due to the reformatting I had to do on my laptop after a friend helped me get SRB2 from my desktop computer onto my laptop. Hopefully I'll download SRB2 and play it again ^^

I'm Kyasarin, a long-time Sonic Robo Blast 2 player and member of its various communities.

I'm also known as Chaos about three years ago, and I was banned due to being generally obnoxious and rude. I've grown much since then, so I'm going to be a much friendlier person than I was all those years ago.
I'm a fan of Sonic and Mario games, and an extremely avid Advance Wars fan (I play the games incessantly, and I love doing so). I enjoy racing, platforming, and puzzle games.
My favorite game is possibly Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA), because of the unique gameplay, replay value, and wacky setting. Birdo is my favorite video game character, because of his unique personalities and his looks, which I find just adorable.
I'm a level-builder in the SRB2 world, and my skills have really improved since my last release, Floating Gardens Zone. I'm currently working on Forest Fortress Zone, where you explore a castle in a beautiful forest. It's been given very positive reviews, and I'll make a release once I finish the second Act.
I mostly stick around in the SRB2 community for the online play and custom content. I'm not much of a fan of the new single-player levels (I can run them with no lag at all, but they still feel...lacking), CTF, Co-op, Tag mode, but I greatly enjoy Match (I like the Emerald addition, but the weapon system is too time-consuming at times) and Race mode. Nuclear Sunset Zone is probably my favorite level.
I'm using this new name because it's much less generic than "Chaos" is, and it makes me very identifiable.

I hope I can have a good time here, and make friends with people.

I'm not having any of it. Once a chaos always a chaos.
>:(
Heh, welcome back kyasarin. It's been quite a while since everyone has seen you here. I look forward to your levels and such.

Last edited:

Yep, I'm back, and hopefully for good this time. I promise to keep my temper under control this time, so please don't ban me immediately, Mystic.*

Most of the oldbies should remember me, as should D00D64 and SpaceKGreen. For the people who don't know me? I'm the guy that managed to set the record for shortest time on the forum due to flaming the carp out of people.
....Oh, hi, you. Remember me? :D

Wow. Looks like a lot has changed since I was last here! A forum overhaul, a weapons ring overhaul, super forms in netgames? 0_o Holy crawla commanders...

Probably not surprised if no one remembers me. I was a semi-activeforum member until I ended up getting a job (as a game tester) for a year, and...well, when you RIGOROUSLY test games for 8 hours a day... you don't play games all that much on your own time.

Well, out of that, taking Programming courses, and I decided to see how this place was doing.

Hopefully gonna be active again for a good bit. May even try to create some material this time around, if I can make sense of how the Builder works.

Uh hi guys I'm Allieman, and I'm an animator. I used to hang here before animating. I got sick of waiting for 2.0, so I left the forums. I'm not a level maker or character Wad maker.

Been a little while since I was away, though I was always visiting as a guest. Only about a handful of you know me, so it's all right. I have been doing some minor level editing, though don't expect much from me.

Thank You

Hi I'm Tcox, I was lurking around your forums reading the basic material, downloading your game, and the wads. After that I decided that I knew the rules and how to navigate the site well enough so I joined. Thank you for making this game plus the wads. Your dedication to the series has made a very happy Sonic fan. Though I'm a little disappointed that you can't convert characters, thanks for providing a way to convert levels. Thank you!

Hi.. I'm Metreck. I've been playing SRB2 for a while, but I never decided to join the forums. But, now I'm here (Obviously). I'm pretty decent at making levels, so I'll probably release some levels, if not a level pack or mod. We'll see, I guess. Now I'm going to sleep... It's 4:00 AM right now.

Joelou1

Hey,

My name is joelou1(or Vector Crocodile ingame)
As you can see...my favorite character is Vector...

I like Srb2 and writing (...) those...it make silence between
all the sentences...

I am from Quebec(canada) and there we mostly speak french...
So as you guested,I am French...

If you want a chalenge on Srb2, I am not afraid(I do only race mode sorry)

I hope you now understand me as you understand a book XD...

C ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back