Nickelodeon: Globs of Doom (+ easter eggz!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer

Before I get started, I just want to let you know I just started (+ finished) this game 3 days ago, so if I screw up on any characters, let me know.

Anyway, after you finish the game, these are the characters you unlock:

1. Invader ZIM

2. Dib (IZ)

3. GIR (IZ) Bloody form too

4. Danny Phantom (Infinite ghost form)

5. Gaz (IZ)

Refer to #3 for this easter egg:

Bloody GIR, an easter egg in Invader ZIM, can be seen throughout the entire game. If you look closely during the final battle with ZIM, a VERY seeable Bloody GIR can be seen. Bloody GIR can also be played as as GIR's 2nd alternate costume (besides his dog disguise).

This topic deserves to be a topic because people need to know about Bloody GIR in NICK:G.O.D.

Last edited:
SRRY I didn't have much time 2 post when I posted this. Besides, I said I just finished it 3 days ago, so I didn't pay much attention to the details of the game. I'll go back through the game again and post more later, K?

SRRY I didn't have much time 2 post when I posted this. Besides, I said I just finished it 3 days ago, so I didn't pay much attention to the details of the game. I'll go back through the game again and post more later, K?

No, because instead, we could just go look this up if we wanted to.
I doubt anybody cares about this game anyway.

No, because instead, we could just go look this up if we wanted to.
I doubt anybody cares about this game anyway.
Of course nobody cares about this game. It's a licensed title, and outside of a few exceptions (both Goldeneye games, for instance), licensed titles are unadulterated shit.

Why this game is even remotely topic-worthy is beyond my grasp, but if you were to give me a serious reason to care, that'd be one thing. Instead, you've basically copied the Cheats section of GameFAQs verbatim, answering a question nobody asked. I hate it when people do this.

I'm very tempted to lock this topic right now and call it a day, and probably will if you don't go back and edit the first post to cite why the hell this one particular licensed game, out of all the crappy licensed games out there, deserves its own topic.

Of course nobody cares about this game. It's a licensed title, and outside of a few exceptions (both Goldeneye games, for instance), licensed titles are unadulterated shit.

Why this game is even remotely topic-worthy is beyond my grasp, but if you were to give me a serious reason to care, that'd be one thing. Instead, you've basically copied the Cheats section of GameFAQs verbatim, answering a question nobody asked. I hate it when people do this.

I'm very tempted to lock this topic right now and call it a day, and probably will if you don't go back and edit the first post to cite why the hell this one particular licensed game, out of all the crappy licensed games out there, deserves its own topic.

Two words. Fuck. That. ANYWAYS, PLZ do close this topic. It's pointless, and I believe it should be locked immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back