Kirby's Epic Yarn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, -you know- read the post that talks about the "jewels"
Well, every-time you get hit. You supposedly miss out on bonuses and items that you need to 100% the game. That is the real challenge, doing a no-hit run.
A.k.a. If you just wanna beat up the last boss there's no challenge or death to stop you, But if you want 100% in the game, then yea it gets a bit harder.

Again, more of a belt than pants.

200px-Tuff.gif

And thus your correction to the correction has been corrected. :3
But, as most Video-Game-related shows are, that is Non-cannon. I have corrected your correction of a corrected correction.
I just had to.

Ontopic: The game looks fun, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Just got the game today. Went through all the required levels of the first world.

Seems cool, the music fits the levels dead on so far. I laughed at the tank on the 2nd level, too.

Slight bump but I have your answer!
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/events/110128/07.html
Fully 3D Kirby platforming game.

Is that new? I remember hearing about a Kirby game like that a long time ago. If it is new, I'm excited.

Anyways, I got (and completed) Kirby's Epic Yarn. I have to say, it was fun playing through the levels and collect the extras. Also the bosses were cool to play against, especially when trying a no hit run.

Finally, a platforming Kirby game for modern consoles that doesn't have a va-

Well, okay, less of a vagina.

Is that new? I remember hearing about a Kirby game like that a long time ago. If it is new, I'm excited.
There was a gamecube kirby game coming out. After the gamecube died, it was believed the project was to be moved to the Wii.

Many people are speculating that this is the same Kirby game. Except, it is finally coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back