Black Emerald Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't. The Master Emerald dosen't exist in SRB2.

The black emerald, on the other hand, is only pickupable if secrets can be unlocked.

Master Emerald/8th Emerald/Black Emerald

Whatever. So all I need are secrets to make it pickup-able?

...That was easy...

I was hoping you were talking about how to make the black emerald be able to be picked up like the other emeralds

As long as the game thinks you didn't modify the game, the black emerald has effect. Otherwise it does nothing if you pick it up. In Mystic realm the master emerald IS pickupable, but you have to get there without any cheating, no console commands like devmode or objectplace, and normal difficulty or higher.

Super mystic sonic said:
...normal difficulty or higher.

Well, that isn't a problem, since I use Very Hard anyway..., but there really was no point to bumping this... Charg, if a topic hasn't had any posts for more than 2 weeks, I'm pretty sure there's no reason to commenting.

Well I have unlocked everything and if anyone wants my game data to get the black emerald just pm me.

Segmint said:
I want to know, how do you make the Master Emerald pickup-able?

Also known as Black Emerald.

It's unable to be unpickup-able because it's to prevent noobs from being really overpowering with Sonic by only using Objectplace.

Plus, if it was, people can grab SMS, and go to Map Map50, and grab all those emeralds and get the black emerald, go ahead and turn super with Sonic, switch to SMS, and Oh My God, a super overpowering Sms or overpowering Sonic in a net-game, or single player mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back