• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on Edge said:
I know I'm three pages and one version to late for this, but mario hats are cool.
Luigi put one on (in SM64DS) and he looked damn good, and strikingly like mario. Why can't sonic get away with it?

(Oh! A brilliant character idea Nova! I'll pm you later!)
The hat was removed because of people hating it but I'm considering bringing it back somewhere in the mod.

Bigboi said:
You don't need pics. It's ugly. D:

No wonder hes banned

Anyway I don't even have to look at it, if this is done RIGHT it might be better than Super Mario 64

I'll check it out when it's done. PM me

Status Report People!
Well, first off all of the characters are done we just need Draykon to add the soc. Also the first level is completely done and the second level is almost done. I have made some of the enemy sprites and on Edge is working on koopa the quick. Camo man has done some minor socs and got some sounds.

Okay the beta release date is December 21st 2006. The release will include all three unfinished characters. At least one finished level. Graphic replacments and much more!

Hey, it sounds cool, i might download when the Beta comes out.. ;)
Well in making the mod, i wish you good luck. ^^

Ladies and Gentlemen!
The good news is that the levels are coming along nicely. The bad news is that the levels don't have first person modes supported. Quite simply, it appears that Mario mode disables ringslinger. Unless someone makes a soc or something, maps will need to be heavily modified before we can release maps that have CTF and Match support.

Okay, for all of you that are excited for the public beta I have decided to tease you with some screens :mrgreen:

srb20043.png

srb20044.png

srb20045.png

srb20046.png

srb20047.png

srb20048.png

srb20006.png

You said "world", right? We aren't porting the game. The happy one is Green Valley Zone and the darker one is Prison Break Zone.
Edit: Turtle Man, I love your wad! It is WAY better than Mario mode.

Chaos Zero we are not using your level or Espyo's level, but instead recreating them after the beta release. Of coarse Blue zero's levels will have differences from the real game. Also I'm happy to answer any questions about this mod so far.

Sorry, that was my doing. We will have an outside the castle area and an inside the castle area, just different. Completely different actually, just we keep the concept of castle areas outside and in. At the moment, we're not sure if we are able to allow the player back into it without one massive zone being used.

NEW INFO FOR ALL WHO CARE
Well most of you know that the beta will include 2 levels and 3 characters,
but none of you knew about what was so special about the 2nd level well here is all I will tell you, IT CONTAINS A WORKING LADDER! If you have any other questions fell free to ask them.

Draykon said:
OMG A WORKING LADDER?!
Now my life is complete ;.;
Maybe it's not anything special to you becuase you are one of the best soccers ever, but this wasn't made with socs.
GCFreak said:
XD

Video plz
I wish I could but I don't have anything to record it with. Also the ladder isn't like a big detail it's just a small simple detail. I just wanted people to ask more questions so I can give better answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back