• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the bump and double post but this topic needs attention, I have an updated version of Sonic and a versoin of Tails ready but they still need twecking, also the first level is also level (thank blue zero 4 for that), but it will not be released until later this week.

*Sigh*

And my Feedback is: T|-|15 vv@|] P|-|@15

Translation in Two Languages.

Japanese: Super Sonikku 64 no Gyte.
English: THIS WAD FAILS!

Sykotic said:
THIS WAD FAILS!
My friend, I would agree with you, except:
1.I am making levels for this. In other words: Don't diss da production crew, man. It's not cool!
2.It's not a port. If it was, I wouldn't be in this team. In the first level, I HOPE you will find yourelf completely turned around. Although I will say that if you look hard, you can find some insparation.
3.You just spoke fluent n00b. I'm shocked.

I speak it because I learned it. I translate for the non-fluent Ones. But that's not the Point.

The point is, from what i have seen so Far, this is Mainly Recolors, guys with Mario hats, and Pointless Noob Humor. So, no, BLue Zero, not a DAMN thing said about this is going to change my thoughts. It's just not. What next, teles for Doors to go in the Castle? Geeze...

Edit- HEY! Check it out! The Download has been replaced with a Cheap Thok-Item Change. You can only feel the JOY in my heart right now...

srb20045.png

I assure you, levels are being made. They are not released because I desire them not to. Please, I ask you to stop flaming. It's not my fault nobody that wants release stuff knows how to use doombuilder. Shut up or, as Bigboi puts it, GTFO.

Edit: For those of you archival readers, I've fixed the link with a new picture of the GVZ I've been working on lately. This edit is in Beta 3 period, btw.

Umm...I'm not flaming, I'm criticizing like I got a Warning (STRIKE 2 WOOT!) for unconstructive Criticism :/

Sykotic said:
Umm...I'm not flaming, I'm criticizing like I got a Warning (STRIKE 2 WOOT!) for unconstructive Criticism :/

Sykotic said:
*Sigh*

And my Feedback is: T|-|15 vv@|] P|-|@15
Sykotic said:
Edit- HEY! Check it out! The Download has been replaced with a Cheap Thok-Item Change. You can only feel the JOY in my heart right now...

Though I'm sure opinions can differ on what exactly the difference of unconstructive critique and flaming is, I can easily say those posts don't really supply anything more useful to the topic than anyone else. For the most part, it just seems like you're just bashing the project because it change anything from the original Sonic except for a couple sounds and a thokitem. The whole thing isn't even ten percent complete, man. :roll:

If you actually supplied reasons to why it sucks and what can be done to improve the wad, I'm sure this wouldn't have dragged its own discussion in the first place. Speaking of which, I think I'm getting a little offtopic here...

Anyway, as for the wad, this really hasn't shown enough progress for me to be able to judge it yet. All I can say is to keep at it, then I'll see how it is.

Numa Numa gir said:
FOR THE LOVE OF HOW DO USE IT!!!! :?

You add it in like you do to any other wad. If you mean to ask why it doesn't show up in Single Player, you can only access it by going into a netgame with it.

Blue Warrior said:
Numa Numa gir said:
FOR THE LOVE OF HOW DO USE IT!!!! :?

You add it in like you do to any other wad. If you mean to ask why it doesn't show up in Single Player, you can only access it by going into a netgame with it.

Well actually, you can add the wad, turn on devmode, change skin to Sonic64, and your done.:lol:

Well, I AM making a Super Mario 64 match pack. Bob-omb Battlefield is almost done, and I will release it.

Doesn't help. I, the level designer, can say we're not porting the game. On the other hand, I would like to see how your maps turn out.

I know I'm three pages and one version to late for this, but mario hats are cool.
Luigi put one on (in SM64DS) and he looked damn good, and strikingly like mario. Why can't sonic get away with it?

(Oh! A brilliant character idea Nova! I'll pm you later!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back