I can't make a weblink into a word or sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonSonik

Sonic Boom is ze best.
Can anyone tell me how to make a link into a word or sentence?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how to make a link into a word or sentence?
Thanks!

Here's an example explanation you can use if you want to turn a link into a sentence.

First, you hit the H key on your keyboard, then T twice, and then finish it off with a P. Then you hold this key that says "Shift" on it and hit the semicolon key, which results in a colon. Then you have to hit the forward slash twice, and then type a series of three of the letter W. A period follows, and beyond that are the letters in order: S, R, and B, followed by the number 2. Enter a second period. To cap it off, enter the letters O, R, and G following the period. This marks it as an organization and not a commercial link. If your link looks all right, hit the enter key and it will send you to your destination!
Feel free to use this as a model to tell people how to reach the webpages of your choice!

You guys are shitposters of the highest caliber.

To answer OP's question (and to kill all the fun the folks in IRC are having), assuming you're talking about on the MB, you can either highlight whatever text you want and click the
createlink.gif
Create Link button, and paste the URL there, or just type the BBCode in manually, which looks like [URL="http://srb2.org"]this[/URL] and results in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back