• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think to add her heals in the first place, that's why I didn't. D: I need to get better at planning out what I want done in a WAD the next time I make one, it'd save me a lot of time and effort. :P
Today, I managed to completely reshade her clothes on all of the sprites. It doesn't look much different, but the colors aren't as dark and they blend much better. What do you guys think?
A screenshot of it in-game...
srb20013-4.png

AMY2A2A8-2.png

Now all that's really left is the heels, since her dress is reshaded, and the lump-names are already changed in my project WAD. I won't have to add the heels to the running/spin frames, so it won't take me too long to do that. :P
Expect to see a new Amy Topic in the Releases Section soon, guys, she's almost done. ;)

zck2020 said:
If HUD is purple, then name should be purple.
HUD is purple because of the levelpack that Dr.P added, emerald isles.

EDIT: Also, I like the changes on the dress. Also I noticed that the hair tuffs aren't over her eyes anymore.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Also, I like the changes on the dress. Also I noticed that the hair tuffs aren't over her eyes anymore.
Actually, I haven't changed anything about her bangs. :P
zck2020 said:
If HUD is purple, then name should be purple.
I don't know how, but I got a crazy idea from that quote...
srb20017.png

...How about a pink HUD for the soc'd version of Amy? The ring counter flashes white instead of red too.
Also, before I add these heels to all of Amy's sprites, how do they look on the standing frames?
1-1.png

Chaos Knux said:
zck2020 speaks the truth, even if it's just the idle frames, WE NEED HAMMAR!
Please stop. You got banned from #Srb2fun for randomness. "I can't talk about being banned -_-"But anyway CK please stop with your jokes >_> they are not funny most of the time and are annoying.

Ontopic

It's shiny but what Zck said. She needs a hammer.

Why are you grilling Chaos Knux? He was just agreeing with me.

Ontopic

Maybe she could throw her hammer or use it as a melee attack as opposed to throwing rings.

Hey guys, you might want to check out the releases section for a big surprise. ;)
Chaos Knux said:
zck2020 speaks the truth, even if it's just the idle frames, WE NEED HAMMAR!
I read your post earlier today, and decided to put her hammer in the idle frames of the soc'd version, otherwise it would've been pointless to have her hammer in the character select pic at all. I would have added her hammer in other frames, but I used Sonic Heroes as a reference, as Amy mainly used/showed her hammer in SH for things she can't do in the SRB2 engine, like her Hammer-Tornado move. SA2 Race mode doesn't count to me, as Amy's stats were way too weak, and constantly forced the player into using unfair special abilities like 'Amy Flash' just to keep up...and we all know Amy's stats in SA were even worse.
Btw, I've been thinking of what to do now that Amy is done. (Unless more is expected of it) I made this from scratch in about half an hour, so it needs more work. I want to make at least one WAD that wasn't mutilated from someone else's. Would this be worth WADding? If it is, I'll give it's own topic once I have more sprites.
RMANA1.png
Rayman, anyone? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back