The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Final Boss *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never played a Zelda game before? Man, you're deprived. You ought to go play some. For starters, Ocarina of Time. Sure, it's beginning to age, but it's still a classic.

Yes, well... I'm not getting a Wii... Refer to the Twilight Princess GC boards at Game FAQs and look for my Posts Under Opaque Syko.

I might be getting a wii an the loztw but I can't find a find a wii and my gamecube might die in a week because my sister put bubble gum in the part where put in the games....Luckily we got it out but now my gc sucks junk.

Ugh, I'm not getting a Wii. With as many bad Desicions that Ninty made for it (Who actually wants to swing something that makes me look like an idiot? Dumbasses) so I may end up getting a 360. If I do, I'll be certain to get, play, and beat Sonic 360.

Sykotic said:
Ugh, I'm not getting a Wii. With as many bad Desicions that Ninty made for it (Who actually wants to swing something that makes me look like an idiot? Dumbasses) so I may end up getting a 360. If I do, I'll be certain to get, play, and beat Sonic 360.

GET.PLAY.BEAT! :P But you don't have to wave the freaking Wii-mote around like MJ drunk and on steriods. :roll: Ninty has said that you only need to use minor actions to get most games to work, so. Besides, if you don't want to "work" when playing video games, it is about time you get a life.

Ocarina of time is my favorite because you get to see funny bloopers on youtube called loz bloopers 2. I think.

Those are bloopers, not the actual game.

LOZ:TP is the best in my opinion since it's huge. (I didn't play it yet so I am just guessing from videos)

It's going to be awesome, for certain. If I can't get a 360 and Sonic, then I may end up getting the GC version..

Can someone list what the Wii version of LOZ:Tp has that the GC version don't?

Do it like

-Blah
-Blah Blah
-BlahBlahBlah
-Shabablahbladingdong
-What are you looking at? List it....

True Hyper Sonic said:
Can someone list what the Wii version of LOZ:Tp has that the GC version don't?

Do it like

-Blah
-Blah Blah
-BlahBlahBlah
-Shabablahbladingdong
-What are you looking at? List it....

-Different, probably better controls

And that's really it. TP is the now the best Zelda IMO.

On screen theres a fairy showing where you aim the remote, to help with the menu select.
Theres a speaker on the remote so when you pull back the bow you hear the string becoming taut, and other stuff like that. (Depth of sound they called it)
You aim long ranged weapons with the remote, which is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back