Post your pics/art here!

God, my drawings look like crap compared to everyone else. :/ I drew them on lined paper, so I won't even bother showing them now.

Then there is no point of this message. There are some drawings in here on line paper and there were no complaints besides shading or shaping (or the lack experience from the little childrenz). It's an art topic to post your art and by posting it you may get some suggestions on how to improve..though it would be best to get more experienced at drawing first before posting.

I'm actually posting stuff wut? I've been too lazy to scan anything and I finally scanned some pics, so hyeah~ Nothings colored either. =__= Oh well~
First~ My two favorite rhythm games~
24bon6f.png

Magnet~ Best VOCALOID song evah~ Just tried to practice the magnet pose in a Sonic style. Also played on the "forbidden love" for some of these~
2zhjj4h.png

Did this one like... at the begining of last year, so the proportions are really screwed up... I might resize some things in photoshop eventually... :P
68bi4o.png

Silver with an iPod~ Did this for a friend~ Gonna color it soon.
14v4inl.png

Human Sonic and Knuckles... Imma doing a Knuckles cosplay this year and it'll be the design I'm using.
2iu29li.png

Yume Nikki stuff. Love that game to bits~
zl8wy.png

Yokune Ruko in Sonic style... I gave Ruko a longer nose and no eyelashes because of the whole both boy and girl thing... But Ruko just turned out looking like just a girl anyway. XP
24b6ixj.png

sketch of NiGHTS...
befu60.png

Silver would have worked better as a NiGHTS character...
rckpdy.png

More NiGHTS fanartz...
ekhpxy.png

Space Channel 42 reporter, Pudding~
oumvyg.png

...And that's all I have 'till tinypic works for me again. :P

I'm actually posting stuff wut? I've been too lazy to scan anything and I finally scanned some pics, so hyeah~ Nothings colored either. =__= Oh well~

Space Channel 42 reporter, Pudding~
oumvyg.png

...And that's all I have 'till tinypic works for me again. :P

Pudding!! Man I love that game.

Ice_Princess_by_takashika_kyatto247.png

Uhh, yeah. Basically a picture of my fancharacter doing an ice burst.. thingy.

Last edited:
Did this one like... at the begining of last year, so the proportions are really screwed up... I might resize some things in photoshop eventually... :P
68bi4o.png

What is that? It looks like you tried to make a female Medic for TF2.

Human Sonic and Knuckles... Imma doing a Knuckles cosplay this year and it'll be the design I'm using.
2iu29li.png

Interesting...I actually had an idea for a comic about elements of Sonic's world bleeding through to our own on 12/21/2012, giving a bunch of punk kids the powers and personality of Sonic characters(sorta how McCoy got Spock's marbles at the end of Star Trek II).

Awesome art man.

They are an entirely enjoyable bunch when they can hold their liquor. Go ahead, man.

I'll take your word for it, then.

This image was to be an entry for the BattleCorps Fan Art contest for BattleTech. Because of the fact that I couldn't even get registered in time, I forfeited my entry and simply finished it for pride.
The basic requirement was black and white, and it had to be any canon model of the Battlemaster. I drew the Project Phoenix BLR-4S.

BLR_4S_BattleMaster_BattleMech_by_prdarkfox.jpg

This next one was a sort of gift to a distant friend of mine, AceDarkfire, who is the lead modeller for the AssaultTech 1: BattleTech project on MekTek.net. This unit is the KSA-551-X Kanshisha, which was devised completely by him.

KSA_551_X_Kanshisha_by_prdarkfox.jpg

The light and shadow on the first on is pretty cool.

The second one is alright, but the skinny chicken legs are comically frail-looking. They could stand to be shortened or thickened.

Last edited:
Is animation alright? I can't transfer my sketches to the computer so i decided to use animation instead. Its a little bit fast and has no point really, its just my fan char. running and etc. (Plus Its really hard to draw with a computer mouse >.<)

animayr.gif

Last edited:
The second one is alright, but the skinny chicken legs are comically frail-looking. They could stand to be shortened or thickened.
I was afraid of that. I had reworked the legs once before on it and it looks like I didn't do a good job the second time, either.
The critique is still helpful, though, thank you.

Save0031.jpg

So basically this is something I made for a friend of mine who wanted characters for a super hero comic she was making. She figured that since super hero comics have a vast variety of heroes, that it will be better if she asked a few drawers she knew ((me as well..)) to come up with a super hero ((optionally of course)). So yea...

The hero here is called Karasu (Crow in japanese) AKA Donnie Escobar Herras who was killed by a corrupted Yokai and then later revived by the Tengu King: Sojobo. Upon revival he gained superhuman strength, sight, and telepathic abilities as well as the ability to manipulate the wind with the king's fan ((Forgot to draw it in XO)). He's skilled in the arts of judo, taiquando, Naginata, and fencing from the Tengu warriors.
On the bottom right you can see that he takes a more darker look; that would be his demon form in which he turn's into a tengu demon. However he can only be in that state for no longer than 3 hours. Going over the limit would drain his spiritual energy and therefore leave his body as a host for his demon counterpart.

Parappa and Space channel? I'm in love...
Also, motherfucking UBOA. I should really play Yume Nikki one of these days.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back