the first day i got here furiousfox hated me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sontails

furiousfox has been warning me about grammar,but im actually typing good.i shall leave these fourms.and never come back.goodbye everybody.ill miss:shuffle,ssntails,and everybody else.
bye. :(

you don't have to be mean about it.i dont mean that furiousfox is bad,im just getting a little time off.and i forgot it isn't susposed to be in this fourm.

sontails said:
Furiousfox has been warning me about grammar, but I'm actually typing well. I shall leave these fourms and never come back. Goodbye everybody. I'll miss Shuffle, SSNTails and everybody else.
Bye. :(

Bolded are grammatical corrections, minus the spacing corrections.

Topic moved and locked. Try to post in the correct section next time.

And by grammar, we mean capitalization, spelling, punctuation, right word usage, etc. You are ignoring several capitalization rules, and you aren't leaving spaces after your periods. It's generally bothersome for us, because it's rather difficult to read and understand.

Generally, when you receive a warning, it's just an indication that you need to improve. With an open mind, you will realize your mistakes and correct yourself. However, you seem to be having the wrong attitude towards warnings. An "I'm leaving" attitude won't get you anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back