Incredible Crew: Best show ever? I certainly think so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
The first time I saw this show I was amazed at how funny the skits were, and it reminded me of good old sketch comedys such as MadTV. I'd expect no less when it's created by Nick Cannon himself, about 90% of the skits are good and you'll rarely find a bad one so when you have the time check out this amazing show!

Alright so now that I may or may not have your attention, and you probably want to call me out on calling this a good show let me stop you right there! So after trying to give this show a chance since I do at least try and see if CN can pull off anything good anymore. After one episode I felt like I wasted so much time just from the first 5 minutes, lets start off with the bad things first off this show attempts to do what All that, Amanda Show, and many sketch comedys(Aimed at younger audiences) have already done. This would be fine if the show didn't have a bunch of misses instead of hit skits, basically if you want to see a funny skit you'll be wasting around 25 minutes each episode just to see the one skit you thought was funny if that exists for you. As much as I try to find positive things about IC I can't say there's anything in this show that is, maybe the stickers song or errands with my mom but even those have a very low chance of being great let alone above average. Now for the cast you have a guy who was in Supah Ninjas(An okay nick series I guess) Chanelle Peloso who was in Level Up(Don't get me started on this one) and Jeremy Shada(Voice of Finn: Adventure Time), honestly the only good one among these three was Shada and Peloso wasn't all that bad IMO this however still doesn't make up for the skits and comedy that barely even reach above the level of Disney's "So Random" which in my honest opinion did a way better job then IC. My final opinion is this show is nothing but horribad about 95% of the time I'll admit a few skits did give me a chuckle but other then that the rest were pretty much garbage. Now maybe I am just being too negative about it here and someone else may have a good opinion of why its not bad, either way I'd love to hear you guys opinion on this recent CN Show.

Last edited:
I like some parts of incredible crew, like "Nighty Lighty", "Leftover Lizzy - She's so pretty, and her soul is made of meat!", "Shark-Tooth-Terry" and a few others, but there are plenty of parts I do not like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back