A Fairly Odd Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Nick has been making way too many television films lately. Why can't they make another actual movie like Spongebob the Movie?

They would probably make more money...

IMO, Nick has been making way too many television films lately. Why can't they make another actual movie like Spongebob the Movie?

They would probably make more money...

I don't want to see one of their usual TV shows made into a theatrical film ever again. I like what they have going with ILM and we'll leave it to those films, please. Those will make them good money as they so demand from their audience.

The movie was pretty good. Since it took place years in the future from the rest of the show, they were allowed to get rid of a bunch of characters and replace them for the plot, which worked out pretty nice.

The ending was meh and it was obvious that they put the ending there for the sole purpose of making more episodes.

The ending was meh and it was obvious that they put the ending there for the sole purpose of making more episodes.

They should just stop with more episodes IMO. Has nothing to do with the fact that I'm growing out of such media, but the fact that their material is really getting dull. I mean I was loyal to Spongebob for years, even after the movie. But as soon as I saw that Atlantis special, I gave up.

Anyway, personally I have to see this little movie since I missed it last time. Thank goodness for second chance runs.

I can't say the movie was good. Not bad either. It was short (aren't all Nick made-for-television films like that?). I'd prefer to see it in cartoon form. Yea...

Deep inside me there is disappointment.

Wow, it's just like the show!

I can't say the movie was good. Not bad either. It was short (aren't all Nick made-for-television films like that?). I'd prefer to see it in cartoon form. Yea...

Deep inside me there is disappointment.

5 minutes in i thought the same thing

Now after seeing it for the second time, it's time to criticize the movie:

Jorgen Von Strangle looks like an idiot at the first scene he shows up at. Those were one of the things that screwed up my hopes for the movie.

Now we all know the Timmy was in love with Trixie in the cartoons and actually got to kiss her in a couple episodes. WHY THE HELL BY FALLING IN LOVE WITH TOOTIE HE LOOSES HIS FAIRY GOD PARENTS???

What happens to Crocker at the end?

I think the creators The Fairly OddParents wanted to preserve the nonsense and stupidity in the movie... It wasn't a 100% good idea to do so.

Wait... This won't come out on cinemas?
Like Bpop said, it is only for TV. I'm sure it'll come out on DVD/Netflix in the future. (Isn't Fred on Netflix? I might be wrong.)
They should just stop with more episodes IMO. Has nothing to do with the fact that I'm growing out of such media, but the fact that their material is really getting dull. I mean I was loyal to Spongebob for years, even after the movie. But as soon as I saw that Atlantis special, I gave up.
I haven't watched Fairly Odd Parents in a while. I used to watch it all the time and loved it. When Poof came along, I just stopped caring I guess. I thought it would of been perfect to end the show with this movie, not dish in several more episodes that probably won't be as awesome as the movie.

Spongebob? I have to agree that he doesn't have some good episodes. Atlantis was awful but that was just one special. The new special coming up with them being trapped in a cold climate looks promising though.
The movie was an hour long, wasn't it? It was long enough imo.
Why did you want to see it in cartoon form? I just can't imagine the adult characters in cartoon form. I thought the live action was the best way to do this. (Drake Bell is an awesome actor too...)
WHY THE HELL BY FALLING IN LOVE WITH TOOTIE HE LOOSES HIS FAIRY GOD PARENTS???
I don't think we should think too much about this. I'm guessing because this was his "true" love and he actually got to do a lot of fun things with her.

Meh. If you ask me, I think Timmy should have been able to love tootie, and still keep his Godparents. I mean, Jorgan said more than just True Love as reasons, didn't he?

Now after seeing it for the second time, it's time to criticize the movie:

Jorgen Von Strangle looks like an idiot at the first scene he shows up at. Those were one of the things that screwed up my hopes for the movie.

Now we all know the Timmy was in love with Trixie in the cartoons and actually got to kiss her in a couple episodes. WHY THE HELL BY FALLING IN LOVE WITH TOOTIE HE LOOSES HIS FAIRY GOD PARENTS???

What happens to Crocker at the end?

I think the creators The Fairly OddParents wanted to preserve the nonsense and stupidity in the movie... It wasn't a 100% good idea to do so.

Because he was 9 or so at the time, so it was speculation if it was really true love.

No one expected Timmy to break the loophole(Staying a kid forever), so after he turned a certain age they pushed that rule even more in.

Gee, that was a dissapointing film, but Poof's words at the end made my day...I mean night.

Where have I been this whole time? They are seriously going to make a sequel to that live-action film? Then again my interest in Nick got killed off anyways with the lack of any type of shows that could catch my eye recently.
What, Korra wasn't up your alley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back