A code that visually messes up any website

Status
Not open for further replies.
javascript: var r = 0; var x1 = 0.1; var y1 = 0.05; var x2 = 0.25; var y2 = 0.24; var x3 = 1.6; var y3 = 0.24; var x4 = 300; var y4 = 200; var x5 = 300; var y5 = 200; var theElem = document.getElementsByTagName("div"); function aaa(){ for(i=0; i<theElem.length; i++){ elemStyle = theElem.style; elemStyle.position = "absolute"; elemStyle.left = Math.sin(r*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5+"px"; elemStyle.top = Math.cos(r*y1+i*y2+y3 )*y4+y5+"px"; } r++; } setInterval(aaa,50); void(0)

Enter that code on any website and it temporarily will get messed up on your end until you refresh the page. It does not affect the webpage in anyway publicly.

EDIT: Found an update to the code. It messes around with the entire page, not just the images.

javascript: var r = 0; var x1 = 0.1; var y1 = 0.05; var x2 = 0.25; var y2 = 0.24; var x3 = 1.6; var y3 = 0.24; var x4 = 300; var y4 = 200; var x5 = 300; var y5 = 200; var theElem = document.getElementsByTagName("div"); function aaa(){ for(i=0; i<theElem.length; i++){ elemStyle = theElem.style; elemStyle.position = "absolute"; elemStyle.left = Math.sin(r*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5+"px"; elemStyle.top = Math.cos(r*y1+i*y2+y3 )*y4+y5+"px"; } r++; } setInterval(aaa,50); void(0)

Last edited:
It isn't being messed up, that code is just transfiguring the page in a way that makes the images move in a circular motion on the screen.

The screenshot I took was in Firefox, so it didn't have the circular motion mess-up. If your in internet explorer and you try it it basically gathers all the images and puts then circulates them through a circle.

I meant the sentence after that. You said the same thing I said: the code configures the page in a way that makes the images move in a circular motion.

Sorry for the ridiculously huge bump, but I found an update to the code that messes the entire website up, not just the images.

Code:
javascript: var r = 0; var x1 = 0.1; var y1 = 0.05; var x2 = 0.25; var  y2 = 0.24; var x3 = 1.6; var y3 = 0.24; var x4 = 300; var y4 = 200; var  x5 = 300; var y5 = 200; var theElem =  document.getElementsByTagName("div"); function aaa(){ for(i=0;  i<theElem.length; i++){ elemStyle = theElem[i].style;  elemStyle.position = "absolute"; elemStyle.left =  Math.sin(r*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5+"px"; elemStyle.top = Math.cos(r*y1+i*y2+y3  )*y4+y5+"px"; } r++; } setInterval(aaa,50); void(0)

...What is the point of this? Didn't you find that when we messing around in JavaScript a few days ago?

Why would anyone be so interested in 'messing up' the page? Even if they had some kind of strange attraction to it, it's only temporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back