Another MS issue topic by someone too lazy to type a proper topic subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driftwood X

I'm such a worthless idiot.
I changed the MS name to "ms.srb2.org:28900"
(not including quotations), used the MSLauncher 2,
edit the options function, and STILL cannot get on
the Master Server! What am I doing wrong?!? HELP!!

Uhm, very UNinformative topic title, but whatever. Might you be banned, or possibly misspelling the name of it? And what do you mean by "edit the options function"?

Well for starters, I'd use a topic title that sounds less juvenile. I thought it was some kind of spambot or troll. Anyway, its not quite clear what you mean either. You can't join, or you can't host? Have you ever been connected to the master server before? Are you caught in somebody's ban? You may want to provide a little more information and calm down... nobody's going to die if you don't fix this problem... nobody but the parakeets on life support.

I had a very well written paragraph, but my dumbarse brother deleted it all before post. Also, my stupid little brother edited the title when I was in the restroom. NO, I'm not banned. This is my first using the new SRB2.

BTW, I'm not a spambawt, I been on SRB2 since 2004 when the website was cool looking. OK, I downloaded the new SRB2 (2.00.4) yesterday, and I edited the MS name to ms.srb2.org:28900. I went to join a game when I noticed there was no games listed. I downloaded MSLauncher 2 off of the forums, and I noticed there WERE games online when I went to join one. WTF!! Anyway, the options I was referring to was the MSLauncher 2 options. I noticed in the main options that everything was set up correctly. So I joined a server that is compatible with my version of SRB2, when the Sonic Team Jr. Presents logo popped up full screen, black & white recolour, and the commands listed on the left side of the screen. I waited not 3, nor 5, but 15 minutes (not kidding), and nothing happens. What is wrong? Why can not I join a game listed on the master server?! Helps me!!!!!

Oh my lordy.

I realized why the MS wasn't working for me.You wanna know why? I had the 2.0.1 version of SRB2 instead of 2.0.4. (*shot*)
OK, so can anyone give me the link to download version 4 (no torrents, please), or do I have to access any updating maneuver in my SRB2 folder? If I do, can someone please explain what objectives are? Please and thank you.

Err...
Go here to download the new srb2 version OR...
Go to your srb2 folder and click on SRB2 Updater and updated it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back