How do I wipe hotkey data from the control layout in-game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galefox

Nomad of the sky
I've just re-downloaded this game and found alot of things are different since I last played it (or was here) and the biggest problem I'm having is there seems to be no way to completely wipe hotkey data from a command in the game, such as if jump is set under A and I want to change it to B, I don't know how to make the game forget it's under A because the stupid thing doesn't just delete A and replace it with B, it says either A or B.

How do I make it forget the first key input? Because when editing player 2's controls I messed up and now both right and down are under A but every time I try to constantly edit down to s it says A or S, and the thing says to input the 'new' key to reverse and I don't think my keyboard has a 'new' key.

(if this is a duplicate or answered somewhere else, a link would be appreciated, I used the search function five times and found nothing related.)

Also, rather than spam the help section with another thread, could someone please point me to where I can find the launcher as it didn't install with the other files, in fact, the link that leads to the download only gives me one file and that's to run the game, which of course wouldn't work without the other files, I had to download the updater just to recieve the rest of the files and the launcher is still missing. I can't find where to download it on the site.

Select the control, but don't press enter. Then press backspace and then it'll become blank. Then you can put in your apropriate button.

Select the control, but don't press enter. Then press backspace and then it'll become blank. Then you can put in your apropriate button.

Thanks, I also figured out by accident it works with the right-click the same way.

Also, rather than spam the help section with another thread, could someone please point me to where I can find the launcher as it didn't install with the other files, in fact, the link that leads to the download only gives me one file and that's to run the game, which of course wouldn't work without the other files, I had to download the updater just to recieve the rest of the files and the launcher is still missing. I can't find where to download it on the site.
There is no launcher. At least, the old one doesn't work, AFAIK.

The old one DOES work. I've been using it since SRB2ME came out, and it works just fine.

Then, would you mind pointing me in the direction in which I can acquire it as I don't know or care to learn that complicated process of individually loading WAD files into the console itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back