=[SRB2 Star Wars Mod - FINAL RELEASE!!!]=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something weird happens every time I add any level pack. When I add it, and I jump in the level, it has a sigsev error and closes. Anyway to fix that?
Karuno said:
@Dr. Pepper: Even if a few people don't like something, there's no reason to just ignore it. If it's a very low score, there must be a problem somewhere, and it needs fixing.
I really should be more clear in my posts. D: Analogies are off the menu! I didn't mean to say ignore his opinion altogether, but not to get so worked up over it. It was just one negative out of many positive opinions, there's always a party pooper!
All opinions on something you created should be considered, but how can someone's opinion add to something if he/she is completely ignorant of the mod's original purpose? Take for instance Star Fox Adventures for the Game Cube. It's a great game, but if you go into it expecting it to have the awesome space battles that previous titles had, you'll wind up disappointed to see it's just a Zelda clone and find yourself crapping on the game to death.
Hmm, maybe somebody should do a Star Fox mod for SBR2? *mauled* *crapped on*

Dr.Pepper said:
Something weird happens every time I add any level pack. When I add it, and I jump in the level, it has a sigsev error and closes. Anyway to fix that?
Try reinstalling SRB2.

I just saw this topic, I downloaded emidiatly, and i'm still downloading after 5 minuts. HOW is it as huge as the EXE unpacker of SRB2 itself?!? Anyway, I think I'll enjoy this. :)

Hyper Shadic X said:
I just saw this topic, I downloaded emidiatly, and i'm still downloading after 5 minuts. HOW is it as huge as the EXE unpacker of SRB2 itself?!? Anyway, I think I'll enjoy this. :)
If its slow download from the mirror as the service from the mirror is faster but it wont get updated (ATM they are both the same but unless I update the wad uploaded in the mirror will remain the same)

Why did you name it SRB2_Star_Wars-Final.bak?

EDIT: Do you really think your mod is good? You just changed level names, sprites, textures and imported 100mb of crappy music. I think, fail.

EDIT: Post fixed ^_^

Hetor said:
Why did you mane it SRB2_Star_Wars-Final.bak?

He NAMED it SRB2_Star_Wars-Final.bak probably because R2D2 was messed up. Then he edited it and used the BAK (backup) file. That's just what I think.

Hetor said:

EDIT: Do you really think your mod is good? You just changed level names, sprites, textures and imported 100mb of crappy music. I think, fail.

He made it a bak file so n00bs wouldn't be able to copy it, but whenever I try to use it, it instantly closes because my computer won't work with bak files.

Hetor said:
Do you really think your mod is good?
Do you really need to be so despective?
Hetor said:
You just changed level names, sprites, textures and imported 100mb of crappy music.
Uhm, right, 100mb of crappy music. However, I think he did a good work with the sprites and the rest of textures.
Hetor said:
I think, fail.
That's all you have to say? Go make your own Star Wars mod, then. Don't add poledancers, by the way.

Nev3r is right, Hetor. If you're going to criticize a wad, do so properly. That was the worst way you could possibly have presented a point.

Nev3r said:
Don't add poledancers, by the way.

Hahaha, lulz. Hetor, why the hell do you insist on insulting anything that either isn't your work, or doesn't have sexual content of any kind?

Ice said:
Nev3r said:
Don't add poledancers, by the way.

Hahaha, lulz. Hetor, why the hell do you insist on insulting anything that either isn't your work, or doesn't have sexual content of any kind?
May i also point out that the strippers and some other stuff from hetor was actualy ripped from some doom mods ;)

Also i dont think it is a fail, sure the file size is the biggest i have seen a wad but it is fun to play and its unique.

zck2020 said:
srb20058.png

"U GOT RICKROLLED ZONE" - That, sir, is GENIUS!!! XD I seriously LOLed at that. Anyways, I finally got this to work, and it's fun! Some of the music choices were kinda bad, but overall, It's a fun mod. I liked the SS music. :)

Silent_Snipe said:
May i also point out that the strippers and some other stuff from hetor was actualy ripped from some doom mods ;)

Actually, they are originally from Duke Nukem if I remember correctly...

I really like this mod. I remember there was some old weapons soc soc that had a lightsaber. It would have worked perfectly in this mod. And why is the super form music Fury Of The Storm? It felt kind of unnecessary =/. Anyway, good mod! You must have done a lot of research.

It's... it's genious. I never thought you would be able to pull it off successfully way back when you released the first beta but you sir FAR exceeded my expectations.

If we could get everybody else who releases a mod to work on it as hard as you have on this one, we'd have a whole lot less crap and a whole lot more holy-crap-this-is-awesome.

Oh, and kudos to whoever made that "Death Star Orbit" level.

9/10 (I never give 10's, nobody's perfect)

Teh mod rox mah sox offf

Jacy said:
Hetor said:

He made it a bak file so n00bs wouldn't be able to copy it, but whenever I try to use it, it instantly closes because my computer won't work with bak files.

His "bak" file has same format as WAD file. Just add by launcher.

Nev3r said:
Hetor said:
You just changed level names, sprites, textures and imported 100mb of crappy music.
Uhm, right, 100mb of crappy music. However, I think he did a good work with the sprites and the rest of textures.
Hetor said:
I think, fail.
That's all you have to say? Go make your own Star Wars mod, then. Don't add poledancers, by the way.

I don't think mod with just replaced sprites/textures is good. And stop telling me about strippers! I've already removed them from my mod. And he got sprites from Doom too. About sprites from Doom mods in HWH, where can I get sprites if I can't draw them and asking for a "team" not allowed? By the way, why asking for team not allowed? And why do you telling me about using someone else's stuff? SRB2 itself has stuff which STJr didn't make itself! Doesn't it breaking the rules?

Hetor said:
SRB2 itself has stuff which STJr didn't make itself! Doesn't it breaking the rules?

There's a difference between blatant plagiarism and what STJr did. STJr made all the sprites and such themselves, they didn't rip them.

Now shush and let him get on with things, Hector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back