• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wewt, BSZ's final unlockable is finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, GTFO. :p

Also, didn't know whether to put this in Editing or SRB2 Discussion.

Um, this is vague.

You mean, you unlocked the final unlockable of Botanic Serenity? That definitely belongs in the SRB2 forum.

I'm talking about the ??? unlockable that gives you a URL. Before, the URL had some placeholder files, but now, it has the full thing.

but I think you're right, maybe it should have been in SRB2 discussion.

Just to tease those who don't have it, here's the readme file, so they know what they're missing:
Main
------------

Welcome to the final unlockable of Botanic Serenity! This unlockable is a package consisting of concept sketches and resources, as well as playable in-progress content. Here, you'll find such goodies as drawings, photos, original graphic files, and even unfinished programs. I hope the content enclosed within is enjoyable!

After extracting all the contents into a folder, I recommend checking out "01_Introduction.html", which consists of an overview of BSZ. From there, you can look through all the folders and look at all the files! Here's a short overview on what each file and folder is for:

/BSZv2 - Resources pertaining to the incomplete Botanic Serenity Version 2 project. Consists of a few work resources, as well as a functional and playable build of what was last completed. BSZv2 will not be completed; sorry!

/Extra - Extra content that, while not having directly to do with BSZ, has some relevance and interest to the project. A few extra goodies reside in here!

/html - The data files for "01_Introduction.html". You probably won't need to look at this.

/Papers - The entire collection of notes and concept sketches sits in here. This and "/WADs" make up probably the bulk of this package, and is probably what you might be most interested in!

/WADs - A collection of in-progress wadfiles throughout BSZ's development. These wadfiles are ordered by date, so you can see it from the beginning! Note that you'd probably need a v1.09.3 or earlier version of SRB2 to play these. See "/WADs/00_Readme.txt" for details.

The different resources in this package have different copyright use terms. Unless otherwise specified elsewhere in the package only by documents named "00_Readme.txt", I relinquish all of my personal responsibilities from the content of this package, with the exception of attribution -- I require that my name be acknowledged in any works directly using any of the contents of this package. Therefore, there are no restrictions, other than attribution, on my part regarding the use of these contents -- though keep in mind that another party like Sonic Team Junior may have some restrictions regarding these contents! If there are any concerns regarding copyright, one may contact me at "digiku@hotmail.com".

This package may be updated at any arbitrary time.

Thank you for downloading this package -- the final unlockable of BSZ. I hope the contents within are enjoyable!

-Digiku
4/25/2008

I got it!
I cheated BSZ,

It's called BSZ unlockable 2 exe or something and it's 7 zip.
It has SRB2 1.1 BSZ2 version called "SRB2 1.0"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back