Lava Dungeon Zone CTF MAP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akuma TH said:
Theres no screens,either.Sorry,but no download without screenys.Thats my polocy.
Is not using spaces after commas and periods your polocy to?

Either way, I was about to post screenshots, but I can't even get to the level. When I try to go to MAP MAP85 it says "Not enough starts". Can you try and fix this?

Akuma TH said:
Not all the time.
However, I WILL note that it's directly written out in the rules that you should have a space after punctuation, I was actually just about to warn you on that.

Consider yourself verbally threatened.

Ok, after doing a few mess arounds in Doom Builder, I can tell you that this map has issues.

First, no thok barrier.

Second, it has too many pits.

And third, why the heck is there transparent textures on solid surfaces? That makes a _HUGE_ glitch.

Ummm

Ummm..... Isn't it illegal to look at someones map WITHOUT there permission?

Well, I tried doing the thok-barrier and all it did was mess up the walls.

And no, the pits are fine, and if you don't like them, don't play it! :evil:

And the last thing I have no idea about!

As for the first, you would definately need to retexture. See how there's lower textures on the lava in the middle? That's how it should be done.

And as for the third, just avoid using those textures. There are times when they work, but how you did it is not.

And I feel obligated to kink out the bugs if it doesn't work. just know that I didn't save the changes.

Re: Ummm

Dark Angel said:
No, where would you get that idea?

The WAD format is completely open, meaning anyone can look at your file and see how it works. I highly encourage you to do so to Mystic Realm, in fact, if you'd like to figure out how I did some of the tricks I did.

Now, if you say, change it, and then release it as your own work, THEN you're breaking some laws.

Mystic said:
Dark Angel said:
No, where would you get that idea?

The WAD format is completely open, meaning anyone can look at your file and see how it works. I highly encourage you to do so to Mystic Realm, in fact, if you'd like to figure out how I did some of the tricks I did.

Now, if you say, change it, and then release it as your own work, THEN you're breaking some laws.

I've messed with Mystic Realm and figured how to do water. :D

Dark Angel said:
Well, I tried doing the thok-barrier and all it did was mess up the walls.

You have to set the thok-barrier's Floor and Ceiling to the same Height.
Therefore, Sonic can't thok out of the level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back