• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic and Tails WAD

Should I make a Sonic and Tails wad

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Tails said:
Hi,I´m currently working at a Sonic and Tails wad.The ability is flY.
Pictures coming soon.

-moved to editing *shot by acting like admin*

Maybe you should first make pictures, and then make a topic about this wad.

getoffxf2.png

I don't think that is a good way of doing that. It could be done in SRB2JTE with bots, although I am not sure if there is a version that works with the current srb2.

I think its gonna be harder then you think to make a tails behind Sonic. Think about the color changing. If you change red, both tails and sonic will be red. If you are blue, tails will be blue as well.

Now you probably already noticed it, but I'm hinting on it again.

Honestly, it's a bad idea to make a Tag-Team WAD, a better idea would be to SOC a Tails follower. Or use SRB2JTE once JTE finishes rewriting the bot code.

I want that Sonic is always Blue and Tails can change the color.It´s my first wad and I don´t understand the start-and endcolor so I thought that Sonic is still blue while Tails can change the color.
I know that it´s not good.
I make it just for fun because I love the old Sonic games.

Should I make that Tails fly forever behind Sonic,so he can´t stand in the air?

PS:I don´t have SRB2JTE.

This method of making "Sonic and Tails" ala Sonic 3 special stage has already been attempted (and failed)... Reason? They realized it'd suck. Horribly. :)

SRB2JTE does indeed have a "Sonic and Tails" character on the character select menu which automaticly adds one stupid Tails bot ala Sonic 3 for you. I am still in the process of porting it to 1.09.4, but the outlook on more advanced bots is looking a little grim lately... :?

They seem to be vastly out of perspective compared to eachother. Front diagonal seems especially out of place. And what's with all the German people?! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back