You're banned. (AFD 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This is seriously not fair guys. We should banned together and form a protest. As a symbol of our unity, we should all wear these special bannedanas I made. I know some of you may think, "What's the point? We should have started earlier. We should have ban hammering away at this problem before it got to this point."

But you know what I say? I say that with all of our voices combined, we will be heard. We will triumph over those who oppress us. The shackled shall be set free. We shall rise - not for ourselves, but for each other. For nothing can break the bond of strength known as friendship. As thousands and as one, we will push onwards! My friends, let our voices echo, let our hearts cry out! Like the sweeping gust rolls through open meadow, so shall our breaths pierce all walls. Our oppressors will tremble, and we will stand firm. We will breach the limitations they have placed upon us, we will soar free. Come now my brothers and sisters, we shall not be silent, we shall not be afraid! Nothing can stand in the way of our unity, for together we shall rise, together we sh

Ultimate has been permanently banned for this post.

Last edited:
Any creatures with banding, and up to one without, can attack in a band. Bands are blocked as a group. If any creatures with banding you control are blocking or being blocked by a creature, you divide that creature's combat damage, not its controller, among any of the creatures it's being blocked by or is blocking.

I wonder if previously banned accounts are unbanned, still banned, or double banned.

Also, I'm surprised the mb is handling this. Usually, permissions management is broken as fuck.

Who knew today could be so boring? I would try to be a straight man towards all this, but honestly I have things to do that aren't pranks today. But I bet if ACat appeared on this day, "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!".

We are all punished for a reason. We've done bad jokes all this years in this date.

Welp, I got banned for simply existing.

Is this my punishment for spitting unnecessary memes on Miiverse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back