3D characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could always use some models from Wizard, but you'd have to fix and edit them up a bit.

Uh, no, don't go spreading rumors. That's not SRB3, that's The Wizard Needs Food Badly, or simply Wizard.

That is a very early beta of Wizard, and would most likely be a renderer test based on So Far So Bad, but SSN could have been planning to use the engine for "SRB3" instead of Wizard. Or, more likely, it was just a name he gave it.

EDIT:

Wait... Those photos are dated March 30. This, whatever it is, is newer than the Wizard preview. Is this Wizard? I wonder...

I sure hope that SSNTails doesn't even CONSIDER using Wizard's engine to make SRB3. It's such a terrible engine, methinks.

FSX said:
Wait... Those photos are dated March 30. This, whatever it is, is newer than the Wizard preview. Is this Wizard? I wonder...

March 30 is only a couple days ago..

Yeah, that's from Wiz 2.0, early shots of it having SOME support loading the 1.0 maps for test purposes.

And I'll Begin, the engine you've played is 1.0, which no one should ever ever use.

Eh, I'd much rather have an actually complete Knuckles sprite'd than a modeled Sonic. It just seems awfully pointless to put the effort in designing a SRB2-styled model for now.

Honestly, I actually prefer the sprites.

Also, Shu, how do you know? We may just make ourselves immortal. Of course, that kinda kills the point of life, which basically leads to us sucking anyways.

Also, <controversialwarning> maybe evolution will make us actually smart by then, leading an ancestor of SSNTails to develop SRB3. With newfound intelligence leading the way, it will have high resolution graphics and colored lighting.

Of course, we all know God will smite us beforehand to clense the world of dumb. I blame American and Russia. Mainly America. </controversialwarning>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back