Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superusuario said:
Hi,i´m Superusuario

I play srb2,in my home com. i have only time attack data to unlock

I always have c-lag in netgames that aren´t mine >_>()
And you would have them in yours too, but a lot of the time everyone but the host lags.

Hi, I'm Kopper. I never have c-lag, unless the host haz a bad connection, or ping is high. Loledit

mast said:
Hi my name is Mast(fan characther)but my real psedo name is sonicmaster(somebody already has this name in this forum:( )

I like video games, computers, sonic, animes and food:3.

And dont know how to make wads and i dont care:D(but i would be fun if i knew)

Yes, someone already has the name. Therefore, I put SRB2Wiki as a prefix. Yeah...Or I could have put SV or VGMusic as a prefix as well.

Surely, SRB2WikiSonicMaster, with your experience in all three of those areas: Sonic Vegemite, VGMusic, and the SRB2Wiki, you could've just used either of those and merged them with your nickname, SonicMaster. Honestly, I like Begin's nickname for you (WikiSonic). It shows your accomplishments on the SRB2Wiki, and it also shows that you are connected with Sonic in some way, shape, or form. Though, it might be too late now, but still, it would've been a better choice (on this whole nickname conflict, considering "SonicMaster" is very generic and uncreative).

I'm sure if you bug an Administrator enough times, you could get it changed, but seriously, SRB2WikiSonicMaster is not only long, but just generally annoying in my opinion. =|

</rant>

Hi. Ima Metal-X 2.0. I am a 13 year old male and I have been using SRB2 for 3 year before joining the forums. Im on my computer 60% of my free time, so Im normally on.

hi i'm super shadic also,known as Thunder,been here quite awhile
i'm only 10 (i know i'm very young,don't pick on me -.-)and also a male in the USA

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
I don't like WikiSonic, but I do like the name WikiMaster. Sorry for not saying this.

Then bug 'em already. =P

You're more than deserving for a quick change, right? Because of your efforts, I mean.

Welcome to the forums! Though, I would kindly advise that you don't use colored text; the theme I'm using right now has a bright color scheme, so I can hardly read what you're typing. Thanks a bunch.

Re: Hullo

Banjo-Fuzz said:
...or this could end disastrously and a black hole could suck up the entire forum, but that's a risk we'll have to take! :P
Don't worry, this has happened before :P (just kidding)

EDIT: removed colors from quote to be nice with all skins :/

SQUADALA! WE'RE OFF! I'm Squadala man. I like youtubepoops.
I am really good at fighting games, that is why I like mugen.
I also make cards with yugioh card maker.
I can also beat dr. robotnik in 29 seconds.

Liek hai! I'm Gemini Spark, and I'm a fan of pretty much any *appropriate* anime there is, plus I like RPG video games like Pokemon, Megaman EXE / Star Force, and I like the Super Smash Bros. and SRB2 games. My favorite servers to go on are Qwertyuhoneywafflez's server, Yart's server (Mew Mew Hyper Kittens), N. cenz's, SB's, and Slash's server.

Right now, I am living at the BYU dorms (only for a few more weeks, though), and it just so happens that SonicMaster and I are in the same hall *yayness!* and it's so awesome to see SM's expertise in the community. I actually joined the forum so that I could give my own take on the JanFeb 08 contest.

I don't have SRB2 installed at home (it's a temp home until our old one gets sold; we moved to Salt Lake City last summer), but hopefully I will be able to continue to provide you guys with some cures for the n00b Syndrome (XDwha?).

BTW, I chose the name because he(they?!?) is(are?!?) my favorite character(s?!?) in Star Force, both in the video games and in the anime (which is a little short of dub episodes since January or February).

GOOOO GEMINI THUNDERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! wOOt!

Hey ya people! I'm a 15 year old male. I'm a true anime fan,I also make music. My friends call me Raidon I really don't know why? I think its because of how much I like anime, Not sure though.
Anyway, If you want to know any good anime or anything like that just ask.

Princess Saya Otonashi~ said:
Hiya, im Saya, i just joined the forums but ive played for a short time and im happy to be apart of the srb2 community ^^!

This is the worst possible time to join this community....

Why Hello Thar

My names TS. Nice to be here...BIG forum, I've noticed....I have to do some exploring...

Also....Speedy Gonzales. That is all.

HAI.

My name is Black Twilight.

Anyways, I play SRB2 from time to time. Not really "OMG LIEK BEST FAN EVAR". I mainly used to play with some people from another forum, but don't now.

Oh, and fun fact for no reason: I'm watching some Ghosthunters.

And, also, as of posting, sorry if you can't read my sig. Because I can't. (Green on Green action is NOT good.)

END OF POST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back