• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Cosmic Galaxy - A brand new level pack upcoming to SRB2

I'm working with a brand new level pack for SRB2. Remember that this thread does not have the download link for now. This thread is just an information.

This level pack will have several stages, and each of them being brutally long to pass. If possible, I will do my utmost to make a level that goes beyond 1 hour, as a kind of punishment of the player that is playing. I'm done with most of the bosses, and Nebula's boss, who was supposed to be one of WAD's most difficult bosses.

There will be bosses of characters that do not usually appear. Metallix (Mecha Sonic) is an example. I'll make more bosses to better organize the WAD. I count on the support of everyone who is reading this thread, now let's go to the screenshots.

srb20086.png
This is the boss of Nebula. It features the old Brak Eggman, but it's NOT the final boss of the WAD.

Nebula Zone Act 3 Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BvizKW3Bms&feature=youtu.be

srb20089.png
A look with the unfinished (so far) act 1 of Tardis Serenity Zone.

srb20090.png
The boss of Hover Plant Zone. Try not to get bothered with Eggman, this boss is tough.

srb20093.png
A starting gameplay in Green Hill Zone.

Whenever possible, I'll be launching a demo for the WAD as well, but it will take a lot of time (Mid-2022 it can be released the WAD) to work with it.

Attachments

• srb20086.png
    srb20086.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 334
  • srb20090.png
    srb20090.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 316
  • srb20093.png
    srb20093.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 324
This looks really cool! I would like to see characters like Fang, be a boss, like in the cancelled Xtreme.

I don't know if I'll make a level with Fang as the boss. Because this WAD is supposed to be a Modern Sonic level pack instead of Classic.

My bad then. Still looking forward to this cool pack though and a refreshing experience to play as modern.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back