Irritating keyboard problem on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

wocko

Hey all, I have a problem with SRB2 and it's really starting to drive me bananas. Sometimes when I'm moving, the keyboard seems to stick sometimes and that's really annoying especially near death pits. Also when I enter a command in the console, eg "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" sometimes it'll delay and then spits out the same letter about 5 times, eg" Theeee quiccck browwn fox jummps over theee lazzy dog". Is there a way to stop this?

PS, it does it on my laptop, but not on my desktop

Thanks in advance

Reapah said:
HYPERKNUX said:
I'm Sorry Wocko but i don't know what you are on about. never seen this problem
Don't comment on something if you can't contribute anything to the thread.

Anywho, It's been a while since I've used a laptop, But if it's not only in srb2, then you might have to adjust your keyboard sensitivity, or just clean it out.

Reapah I was saying to wocko that i haven't seen this one before. plus i didn't know what he was talking about. I can contribute so. although sometimes the controls can be weird sometimes if you use to many buttons at once e.g. arrow keys

Reapah said:
Don't comment on something if you can't contribute anything to the thread.

Exactly, It was a completly useless post and it didn't help him in anyway, thus didn't contribute to the thread, Don't continue the arguement, this is getting off topic, and it isn't helpfull to him at all.

How about a nice ice-cold glass of.... STFU!
Reapah, you are newer to the formus than even me, and all you seem to
do is criticize.

As for the keyboard issue... all I can think of is some kind of sticky keys problem. Perhaps if this happened only a few times, it was during a C-Laggy game? I never used a laptop myself, but either way I don't see how that would matter. Did you spill something on your keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back