metal sonic ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
:| guys i just registered (and only just got SRB2) so i wanna ask how do i add other charecters like metal sonic or shadow?
and :? how do i use light dash cuz i'm really noobish at the game at the moment and i need to know soon so plz reply :|

This should be in Suggestions and Help. However, I am nice enough to tell you. When you start a game, press ~ button to bring down console. Then type in ADDFILE <filename>.wad. The file will be added. You can only add the file if you have it in your SRB2 folder though.

Dark Mystic said:
This should be in Suggestions and Help. However, I am nice enough to tell you. When you start a game, press ~ button to bring down console. Then type in ADDFILE <filename>.wad. The file will be added. You can only add the file if you have it in your SRB2 folder though.
thx and yeah i noticed this was the wrong place

hmmmmmm man i tryed to do that ~ thing but it did'nt work...... i'll try it agian :D (god why is it that i'm never good at adding things?)

brookernator, double/triple posting is prohibited. Go read the rules, please.
Anyway, try to use the SRB2 launcher, it can load wads at startup.
Or you can add to autoexec.cfg: ADDFILE <name_of_the_wad>.wad

tails92 said:
brookernator, double/triple posting is prohibited. Go read the rules, please.
Anyway, try to use the SRB2 launcher, it can load wads at startup.
Or you can add to autoexec.cfg: ADDFILE <name_of_the_wad>.wad
say what? p.s. sorry for triple posting

Go to the Options menu, go to Setup Controls, and go to the 2nd controls page, and set the key you want to use for the console.

Are you holding down shift while you press ~? Don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back