• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Perthulum City - The most realistic city ever in SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working with something completely insane that can make SRB2 very realistic. I'm working with Perthulum City, supposed to may be the most realistic city ever in SRB2 due to the perfect drawing of linedefs and sectors. Note that this level is still in development, and I will not launch an early access of this WAD.

Screenshots (Click them to view in high resolution):
srb20028.png
A view into a house. There's two SRB2Kart things in this picture.

srb20029.png
A closer look at a swimming pool stamped in a luxurious and VERY large mansion. This mansion on the side will have 25 floors.

srb20030.png
"THE BATTLE IS ON" taken from the 2018's Formula One Championship.

srb20031.png
This picture Sonic watches somebody playing F-Zero GX in this TV using a Wii.

srb20033.png
And the last screenshot, is a closer look in a racing simulator with F1 2018 (PS4) playable.

I will be posting more screenshots when possible, there will be a lot of cool things in this map, so stay informed about Perthulum City, so you'll see how this map makes reality.

Contact me via Private Message or Discord if I violated something.

Perthulum City's Official Discord: *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back