SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, i got a few ideas for when you finish. They use 2.0's features, so you might wanna write these down for later..

-Mario Kart Mode-
Item: Lightning Strike - Makes everyone infront of you smaller, then bigger. The person in first place grows last. When smaller, speed reduced, yadda yadda.
Item: Mega Mushroom - Makes you bigger for a while. Also makes you faster. (And maybe squish anyone in your path? Star-style or MarioKart-style (squash)?)
Item: Bullet Bill - ZOOM across the track, perhaps across Waypoints for a small amount of time. Enemies get hit, Star-Style.
Item: Seeker Shell - Oh, it's the all FAMOUS 1st place seeking shell! When used, the shell will follow higher-than-Bullet Bill waypoints until it found No. 1. Once it does, it drops and creates a bombsplosion! (The Seeker makes MarioKart, hated by all, it makes MarioKart what it is. It's like SRB2 Emeralds in Match. Hated by pros, but it makes SRB2 Match.)

Fixes:
NiGHTS - Make emblems and hoops respawn.
NiGHTS - Make rings restore Dash Power.

Just don't worry 'bout these. Jot 'em down, write 'em later.

EDIT: Whoops! Typed Emblems instead of Emeralds! Thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:
Finally, a decent post!
I too suggested a Mega Mushroom, It would be good to see that in some levels, though it does raise a question of 'Would you fit through certain places?'

I noticed that non spinning characters (Amy, Wave, Silver) can't get through the barrier in Sky Cannon Zone. Please fix this. Silver's my favourite character.

Idea for a easy workaround for that, just give them spinning, and make the sprites depict a dash of some kind.

Read the topic. No new posts have been made on updates so there wont be posts on updates. Anyway, the code still needs to finished.

I noticed that non spinning characters (Amy, Wave, Silver) can't get through the barrier in Sky Cannon Zone. Please fix this. Silver's my favourite character.
It is possible, Jet can double jump over it, Silver can fly around, but Wave is the only one with a real problem to it, since there's no jump ability.

Even if there's a spin dash but no jump spinning, I'd be fine.

Why doesn't Wave any ability? And can you please make it that the rest of the characters can spin? Else they'll have alot of trouble on some levels.

I think the level's going to be made easier instead because of this, i probably don't think the characters who are NOT SUPPOSED TO SPIN will spin.

wave is a bird so she should be able to fly
EDIT: well she's kinda a bird same principles as a bird

Last edited:
wave is a bird so she should be able to fly
EDIT: well she's kinda a bird same principles as a bird

Kinda like Storm and Jet do? Uh, no. They have a type of feater which is not visible and outline the fingers. I can't remember what they're called.

Kinda like Storm and Jet do? Uh, no. They have a type of feater which is not visible and outline the fingers. I can't remember what they're called.
well in sonic riders jet,wave,and storm are always on air boards that kinda like flying still same principal i think its the same could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back