Editing special stages help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroRampage

Video Game Youtuber
Okay, I'm making my own mod for srb2, and I have run into a problem, and don't know how to avoid it. In my mod, The special stages are not getting rings within the time limit, Its just you look for the emerald and when you do, the stage ends. I need to get rid of the "Collect # rings" at the start of the stage and the time limit. I have been looking in the wiki, but I couldn't seem to find anything. help would be appreciated!

Well now... I've never made a special stage before, but here is what I think should be done: make the special stages a different set of map numbers, then do what Mystic did for Mystic Realm and make it so the player gets the emerald, then gets to the goal. Just a thought.

ok, I'll do that, thanks! ^^ I'll release my mod when its done, but don't get exited, it is my first mod, I'm just releasing it for constructive criticism and advice XD

Okay, I'm making my own mod for srb2, and I have run into a problem, and don't know how to avoid it. In my mod, The special stages are not getting rings within the time limit, Its just you look for the emerald and when you do, the stage ends. I need to get rid of the "Collect # rings" at the start of the stage and the time limit. I have been looking in the wiki, but I couldn't seem to find anything. help would be appreciated!

http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Special_Stage_Parameters

Maybe this should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back