1.09.4a Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been way too long but...

Wow, its been too long since my last log in.

I deleated my SRB2 Files and now I need the old 1.09.4 so I can play netgames again. Can someone be kind and send them to me.

Re: its been way too long but...

shadow the fox said:
I deleated my SRB2 Files and now I need the old 1.09.4 so I can play netgames again. Can someone be kind and send them to me.
E
P
I
C

F
A
I
L

S
P
A
M

On a serious note, if you just download from the main site, it should work just as well as the first revision of 1.09.4. They include the new exe.

I did try that and nothing shows up on the MS except one or two servers.

And kid with the EPIC FAIL post there, go infest your computer with virusus and lose you flash drive at the same time. Get your computer fixed (includeing rebooting, deleating all files, ect.) and then come back saying that.

kthaxbai.

shadow the fox said:
I did try that and nothing shows up on the MS except one or two servers.
What, do you expect a hundred?
Not many netgames this year.

But heres the thing. When I look at the MS list on the site, theres at least five on 1.90.4 and a few on 1.09.3 and SRB2JTE.
So whats going on?

Also, don't forget the SQL bugs that show servers on the MS long after they've shut down.

Sorry to bump ,but can we have this version as the main download on the main site? I wound up over writing my copy with a slightly older version.

glaber said:
Sorry to bump ,but can we have this version as the main download on the main site? I wound up over writing my copy with a slightly older version.
I'm most certain the main links have been updated on the site, but the names are still 1.09.4.

It's easy to check that. Load a private game off the MS, and put a semicolon (;) in your name. If you get C-failed, it's 1.09.4a

Chaos Knux said:
It's easy to check that. Load a private game off the MS, and put a semicolon (;) in your name. If you get C-failed, it's 1.09.4a

Or you could just go into multiplayer and click host game, then if there's the warning above you're options, it's 1.09.4a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back