What is the biggest fish you've ever caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^topic title

Assuming you people don't burst into flames when you go into the sun, anyway.

The biggest fish I've ever caught was a couple days ago. It was a 3 foot Pike that weighed over 11 lbs.

About a 16 pound fish in Dominican Republic. Too bad I don't remember much, I was like 8 the last time I went there(Haha, we ate that fish for 5 days).

My biggest yet is a 18 lb Common Carp. I caugh that one last year at a public fishery area.

I caught a huge carp at Yuba Lake once on a camping trip. The thing was half my size.
Using a cheap 10 dollar fishing pole and some worms I found near the campsite, I tossed my line into the water expecting some skimpy perch, then I feel a tug and I start reeling in. When I saw the damn thing I thought it was gonna eat me, however, it wasn't putting up much of a fight at all. Right before we took it out of the water however, it seemed to realize it's own situation, and without any apparent effort, snapped the line and swam away with the hook in it's mouth.
So I guess you can say I didn't really catch the thing, but I came pretty darn close.
Stupid nasty carp.

I used to fish quite a lot. I never caught any good fish though, just a whole lot of little crappies.

I guess the biggest fish I've ever caught was maybe five inches long.

An SDURF is a pretty decent catch wouldn't you say? They're not very big, but very hard to hook with how jumpy they are.

My first girlfriend...

Oh, you weren't speaking metaphorically? You know, like, the plenty fish in the sea thing?

I don't fish.

I once caught a really big catfish while on vacation in Indiana. We didn't record its length or weight, but it was pretty big...almost as long as your typical pillow. My parents said that it was making a growling noise above the water, but I didn't hear it because I was too excited.

However, I don't go fishing all that often, so that's probably not too big compared to some of the stuff you other guys have caught. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back