SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
super said:
thouse board sprites look great!

Thank you. That board is for Jet, in case you don't know.

And I also did these sprites for Wave and Storm:
WAVEA1-2.png

STORA1.png

I don't know if CZ64 needs them yet...

Monster Iestyn said:

3 to go? Wow, that's great! Well I'm still spriting Jet here. The Walking frames D1, D3D7, and D5 are all done, and I made the heads turn to the left and right a tiny bit for those frames. Nitro might know why. I'm working on the D2D8 right now. Once they're all done, I'll give the wad to Nitro and Monster.

As for Wave and Storm, yeah I need them. Still a pain, but I'll have to make their walking animations. Also, I haven't checked, but if Wave is as tall as everybody used to say, then the best way to find out is to put her next to Jet and find out. She should have the shoes, hip, shoulders, and probably eyes at the same level as Jet's. Otherwise, one would look taller than the other one.

And Blaze? I'm not sure if I wanna bother making her walk. And if she's in, it'll have to add Silver in as well, to not have too many Speeds. And a Power character for that team. Soft of like Sonic Heroes teams here.

Why don't I make Wave and Storm's walking frames? I did manage to start that Knux walking animation, remember?

And I did make Wave taller than Jet, specifically because she was supposed to be according to Wikipedia - after all she is older than Jet.

I don't wanna be a burden, but if you want to, then sure. I'd appreciate it if you do.

And it's gonna be weird having her taller, since girls are supposed to be the short ones. But I guess you're right. Even in the picture, she's the tall one. Only by 4 inches, but meh. And Swallows are supposed to be tiny compared to Hawks.

i have 2 questions how many characters are in so far?
And i was thinking that it would b a great i dea to put 1-2 of the less popular characters like mabye Fang Manic or Scourge of somwhat.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
And Blaze? I'm not sure if I wanna bother making her walk. And if she's in, it'll have to add Silver in as well, to not have too many Speeds. And a Power character for that team. Soft of like Sonic Heroes teams here.

But Shadow, Cream and Rouge is speed, fly, fly. It's not as if Rouge or Cream can be a power type.

You could always resort to using Metal Sonic or Knux. Metal Knux would be your missing power and Metal Sonic could be the power in Blaze and Silver? I know he's meant for speed, but it's a robot, so power is a specialty.

Why not have, like, some sort of profile.soc/mod that you can type in so that it's like Sonic Riders. You can save datas and names. Everytime you run it, you go pick a file!

I want Aiai to be in this! He is cool and funny.

light the elementa said:
I want Aiai to be in this! He is cool and funny.

Cross series characters in actual thing = fail.

Cross series characters as an add-on = bearable.

Monster Iestyn said:
super said:
out of curiosity will all of the characters be in this add-on?

I don't quite get you. Do you mean by the addon being SRB2Riders itself, or by the characters being an addon to SRB2Riders?

?_?

I think he means my post where I said "Cross series characters as an add-on = bearable." (Too lazy to quote it)

And light? We aren't ignoring you. It's either been suggested before or a bad idea. Or your suggesting too much.

Urrmm...

I've just found out that my Wave sprite was not quite in the SRB2 Pallete.

Here is how it looks with it, along with some slight edits as well:
WAVEA12.png

Not only that, I have also made her front diagonal standing frame now:
WAVEA2A8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back