Call of Duty: Black Ops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Ops is a colorful way of saying this franchise isn't milked enough yet, we need a dark military horror.

Screw Activision. Go Respawn Entertainment+EA. I can't wait until the Activision name is tarnished forever in the court of law after the move they pulled on what could have been one of the biggest FPS competitive games since Counter-Strike 1.6. Fools, each and every one of them.

Also, this game is confirmed to have an iPhone/iPad port, obviously to net yet more sales. Call of Duty is a joke in the gaming community at this point. The depressing part is that this isn't the first time this has happened to the devs of ex-Infinity Ward; didn't they also make Medal of Honor before they split off to do Call of Duty?

I can't believe I'm encouraging EA of all publishers.

Screw Activision. Go Respawn Entertainment+EA. I can't wait until the Activision name is tarnished forever in the court of law after the move they pulled on what could have been one of the biggest FPS competitive games
\

How much you want to bet Respawn+EA will make another shooting franchise and milk the heck out of it? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back