Post your pics/art here!

88e1fce8.jpg

School project I did was suppose to do a chocolate bar cover.. But it actually felt like I was drawing a picture for his 20th birthday/anniversary.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Amazing art, guys!

phantom_swelter.jpg

the_pitchblendes.png

You sir are amazing <3 I love how you did these pictures as they are so clean.

muisxt.png

Oh, yay. Snoopy and Woodstock.
EDIT:
143nouv.png

Trololol, Sonic Adventure 2 Reference.

Last edited:
Napkin%2001.png

I love sitting around in a restaurant and pulling out the napkins and doodling on them while I wait for my order.

Sketches%20no.%20whatever%2012.png

I had to go in for a doctor's appointment this morning. My dad picked me up from my grandmother's to take me and I sat my drawing pad in the backseat. I lost a couple of blank sheets and this piece as I carry a lot of loose leaf copy papers. I feel dumb for that. I held onto the pad the rest of the day.

By the way, good art, Ritz, Hinote, Xalted, and Virt. I'm particularly amused by your notably good Peanuts work despite my cringing at Peanuts Adventure 2, Virt. As for Red, well, it's decent pony work as usual, I'll say that much.

Last edited:
By the way, good art, Ritz, Hinote, Xalted, and Virt. I'm particularly amused by your notably good Peanuts work despite my cringing at Peanuts Adventure 2, Virt. As for Red, well, it's decent pony work as usual, I'll say that much.
lol, thanks. I've been practicing the Peanuts lately. I still have yet to get a lot of things right, though...

I liked your drawings, Greg, but only two things.

1. Sally's fat.
  2. Antoines REEEAAAAALLLLYYYYY TAAAAAAALL
Other than that, they're awesome!

My Little Rings: Ring Art is Magic

%90 done by me.%10 done by Majro. I REALLY,REALLY wanted to do this. (That's RD BTW.)

1. Sally's fat.
  2. Antoines REEEAAAAALLLLYYYYY TAAAAAAALL
Other than that, they're awesome!

Would you have rather her being a skimpily drawn model? It was more of my adapting them to a more Oshima friendly style and going off of and playing with design choices while still using my distinctive style.

I'm thinking I would have changed this if I hadn't lost the paper. Considering my design philosophy, he was designed taller since he's a coyote. Bunny herself has rather long legs in comparison to Sonic and Sally. The thought of this lanky coyote being a cowardly swordsman who is one of the tallest members of the group amused me.

Anyways, thanks. I would have drawn Rotor as well.

Would you have rather her being a skimpily drawn model? It was more of my adapting them to a more Oshima friendly style and going off of and playing with design choices while still using my distinctive style.

I'm thinking I would have changed this if I hadn't lost the paper. Considering my design philosophy, he was designed taller since he's a coyote. Bunny herself has rather long legs in comparison to Sonic and Sally. The thought of this lanky coyote being a cowardly swordsman who is one of the tallest members of the group amused me.

Anyways, thanks. I would have drawn Rotor as well.
Oh, now I get it. Design choices. It's all good, then. :P

I dunno if this quite counts as art, but I made me a sprite edit. I'm rather proud of it. :>

rap_sword3.png

Excuse the rampant scalefaggotry, but, meh, lizards are (mostly) easy to sprite.

cynthia_the_hedgehog_by_spiritdragon1995-d3lmpo4.png

Cynthia The Hedgehog, Spirit's friend.
riolu_by_spiritdragon1995-d3lmpwt.png

Edit: God, I noticed that the eyes on Riolu are wrong, just plain wrong.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back