• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Psytails.wad ( yes I'm obsessed )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so much of a tails fan I'm making a psychic tails wad using Draykons Psyonics engine.
To put it easy to understand: Tails has psychic powers enough said.
Here is a frame of him using psychic powers:

Now you're probobly thinking: Heck this must be just like psyonics amy.
YOU ARE WRONG! I will try to make it so he has instead of psychic float,he will fly usually does.
Anyway please post feedback

Lightning The Fox said:
Now you're probobly thinking: Heck this must be just like psyonics amy.
YOU ARE WRONG!

Really? I'm wrong? Something tells me that I'm right... :|

I'm just saying it has a different ability then other psyonics all of whom who have float, when psytails is different because he flys not hovers.

it couldn't be too hard could it? anyway when I first release it he will have hover. There will be fly in version 2 of the wad after I release the first one.

Not at all Shu, psionics does absolutely nothing to hover, it just fits the ability. Switching the ability to hover involves nothign more than setting ability in S_SKIN, the same as for switching any other ability.

Draykon said:
Not at all Shu, psionics does absolutely nothing to hover, it just fits the ability. Switching the ability to hover involves nothing more than setting ability in S_SKIN, the same as for switching any other ability.

That's strange, I recall setting the ability to thok when I ported the soc to Silver. Guess I was thinking of something else.

camo man said:
Draykon said:
Not at all Shu, psionics does absolutely nothing to hover, it just fits the ability. Switching the ability to hover involves nothign more than setting ability in S_SKIN, the same as for switching any other ability.
I believe the SHu was trying to trick him.

No, SHu wasn't. SHu just made a slight error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back