• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Testzone.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickrawls08

I made an wad lvl that allows you to test your Character Wads.
Here's the link Link removed By user. It sucks!
Oh, and those of you who think you can make it a hangout lvl, your wrong. I made the level set to have a Time Over when 3-5 min have passed

It's actually Testwad.wad. Might want to fix it.

Edit: Whoa, this isn't original. It doesn't have a level header. It's just rings.

That can be found in MANY places in this forum.
By the way, I had some free time, so I made on my self:
http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/ffh/198009
I won't post screenshots, but I will tell you that:
It has every situation to show each sprite. Like: There is a small pool, with bubbles, to test out the "grab a bubble" sprite; there are some spikes to test out the "hurt" sprite; etc.
And, to test the speed sprites, jump into the teleporter, rotate the camera to show you in a certain angle, and run in the "cave"!
This wad also gives you the chance to see the "1-UP" sprite, and the end level sprite. (I could have sworned that those whore editable...)

I'm only 10 years old and i'm trying to make level wads using WadAuthor.
Up in the WadAuthor SRB2 tutorial, i don't have the right configuration file and they won't let me download the file.

Holy, WadAuthor? I tend to recomend Doom Builder. Your config file is in your SRB2 file. Yo do know that.

And 10 isn't an excuse. Become inspired. It helps. Alot.

I can't use DoomBuilder because my dad won't let me download/install Doombuilder on the computer i'm on and my other computer dosen't have internet. Anyway, I updated the wad so it's for people new to SRB2.
I just didn't finish it yet.

BlueZero4 said:
Holy, WadAuthor? I tend to recomend Doom Builder. Your config file is in your SRB2 file. Yo do know that.

And 10 isn't an excuse. Become inspired. It helps. Alot.
Well, even if Wadauthor is CRAP, I use it always I only use other editors to mess with the lumps (XWE) and that's it! I only use Wadauthor. You just need to know how to control it, and, it's not so bad.

Nickrawls08 said:
I can't use DoomBuilder because my dad won't let me download/install Doombuilder on the computer i'm on and my other computer dosen't have internet. Anyway, I updated the wad so it's for people new to SRB2.

What you could do is, if your PC with internet has a CD burner, then you could bur the install file onto a disc and put it on your old on

sonicfreak94 said:
Nickrawls08 said:

What you could do is, if your PC with internet has a CD burner, then you could put the install file into a disc and put it on your old one. To add it, open the button that says start then press My computer then put in the cd and right click this: DVD-RW Drive (E: ) or CD Drive (D: )! Then ckick Explore then drag the file in the blank window.
Fixed so he'd understand.

neo the hedgehog said:
I'll Begin said:
Nickrawls08 said:
I'm gonna make one last wad and make no more since i'm no good at making them. :(
It's called practise, Emo Sanderson.
learn how to spell when your talking about people it's spelled practice and don't let these people discourage you nick :wink:
Bug off! Not only does your grammar suck, but you also bumped a topic just to tell me that I made a minor spelling error.

I'll Begin said:
neo the hedgehog said:
I'll Begin said:
Nickrawls08 said:
I'm gonna make one last wad and make no more since i'm no good at making them. :(
It's called practise, Emo Sanderson.
learn how to spell when your talking about people it's spelled practice and don't let these people discourage you nick :wink:
Bug off! Not only does your grammar suck, but you also bumped a topic just to tell me that I made a minor spelling error.

Also, both versions of Practice/Practise are correct. You must not bump topics that are now useless, Neo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back