• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

scr_Seasidehill.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

Well, here it is, the editting topic for my Sonic Heroes Mod, that is, for now, named scr_seasidehill.wad. Possibly, in a distant future, it shall be named scrmt_Sonicheroes.wad.
Well, let's start, then. Screenshots:
sshlg6.gif
The basic level.
And now, the... *Interrupted*
Someone: -Why is there a red texture?
Espyo: -Why? I'll tell you why. If only that freakin' XWE would work with me!! I try adding the missing texture in that bit, and it gives me an error!
Bah -.- I think I'll fix that part later...
As I was saying: And now, the download!
Current "jobs":
-SonicFreak94 : Images and sprites.
-Wesley20 : Level helping.
-Flame the Hedgehog : Several things.
-booman 77 : Musics and testings.
[x]Nova Rocker Girl[x] : Textures and musics.
Let's see... We have a space at: Socs; sounds and some of the things that are already taken.

Looks good, but the main problem with level ports is that the sight is always ruined because software doesn't allow big areas without some visual bugs. I wish you could make a endless seeming view. And only Neo Tikal made a map with a seemingly good view.

HOLY CRAP! TEXTURES! *downloads*

I can probably fix the sigsegving that the map gets
And missing textures if thats ok

Super mystic sonic said:
Looks good, but the main problem with level ports is that the sight is always ruined because software doesn't allow big areas without some visual bugs. I wish you could make a endless seeming view. And only Neo Tikal made a map with a seemingly good view.
Who?

Neo Chaotikal said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Who?

Yeah. Who?

Alright, Good news and bad news:

The good news:
I stopped the Sigsegving of the map (it looks like a good start of the map!)
Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aork9k

The bad news:
1)It seems that the Texture1 and Pnames lump in XWE was causing it... I fixed the Pnames and Texture 1 lump...
2) It seems that the texture: SSHBRIKW Was not found at all... you still need to add this, and this is probably whats causing this Redwall

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Alright, Good news and bad news:

The good news:
I stopped the Sigsegving of the map (it looks like a good start of the map!)
Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aork9k

The bad news:
1)It seems that the Texture1 and Pnames lump in XWE was causing it... I fixed the Pnames and Texture 1 lump...
2) It seems that the texture: SSHBRIKW Was not found at all... you still need to add this, and this is probably whats causing this Redwall

Ah. Good. *downloads*

EDIT: Damn...no free download slots.

camo man said:
:eek: It looks......... awsome!
Shucks.
What is sigsevs? :oops:
Flame, isn't that the exact same thing? I see no difference.
Will do, Chaos.
I know that the problem was in those 2 lumps, but I just couldn't load the texture, or else it would be fixed.

Espyo said:
What is sigsevs? :oops:
Flame, isn't that the exact same thing? I see no difference.

Well... Yes, Its the exact same thing, Only without the Sigsegving...
All you have to do is load that SSHBRIKW Texture and then add it to the PNAMES lump, then Texture1 lump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back