• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New SMS wad

Should there be a NiGHTS wad? (im not making)

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Dunno...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chibi-fox

There supposed to be a new sms wad but i cant find it :( ...
I only have the old one but i need the new one because some servers require it... If anyone can help me out that would be great thanks :)

...Don't request wads, read the rules, use the search button. Is that too much to ask? Anywho, this thread is begging for a lock.

No. This is just pointless.

You have a topic asking about where the new SMS wad is, but you added a poll that has completely no relation to the topic whatsoever? Especially when the question in the topic can easily be answered by using the damn Search button? I feel like not even answering your question because of your ignorance.

It's easy to get it!

Just find SMS's post. click on the sms1095 update and bam! you have SMS when you download. Just don't put this in Editing or anywhere because this is the forum for work in progress wads which have enough done to show screenshots.

Nickrawls08 said:
It's easy to get it!

Just find any of SMS's post. click on the sms1095 update and bam! you have SMS when you download. Just don't put this in Editing or anywhere because this is the forum for work in progress wads which have enough done to show screenshots.

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back