• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Just talkin' about wads and socs

Status
Not open for further replies.

thad

I've got a little problem on the SOC edit. :x I can't figure out what the heck is " EDIT THINGS " mean and many more buttons that always show the run time error thing...I would wish to know how to edit wad files...i search and search and....but ...in vain... :? '

Just for info. : My nick is of course is thaddaeus in the SRB2 server/Masterserver...

SERVER: Thad is here.....or .....

i am creating a site on SRB2:Link removed, don't advertise websites. If you didn't want us to go, why the fuck did you post the link? : still under progress....DO NOT GO!!!

---STILL TRYING TO DOWNLOAD SUPER MYSTIC SONIC!!!---

1. There's an intro thread
2. This goes in "Suggestions and Help"
3. No advertiseing your website
4. No using a wall of text with a bunch of stuff that's not needed
5. WHy post the link anyways if you don't want anyone to go there?

Timberwolf, this is not an introduction thread, this guy is having trouble with Socs. And a few other things...

Anyway, "Edit things" in the soc editor, lets you actually edit, and create your own Thing types, Like the crawla for example, That is a thing type.

Also, a few other things...
For the site of srb2... That has been made already... www.srb2.org

and why download SMS? He isn't good.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
and why download SMS? He isn't good.
If I hadn't used him, I would never have gotten through the game. He's awsome.....er.....than any other other wad.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that's funny Timber, though I have to tell you the game isn't that hard to get through using any character, saying SMS helped you beat the game is like saying president Bush is helping Iraq with diplomacy. :|
But seriously, if you want SMS go to his site it should be there.

Well, I don't really need SMS...

I went to freewebs.com/supermysticsonic and tried to doenload SMS...

it took like about 1 hour... and i can't really wait... i see that many of you dudes have SMS or others... inform me about new wads and good wads (eg: Mystic Shadow Demo) - for some reason, i like this char/ wad...

oh ya, mystic realm...

i am still working on it...

stuck in something like aria garden... or something like that...i was using ms(mysticshadow)...''the faster the char, the higher it jumps'' someone said...

any way, i'm still stuck in the socs... :? :? :eek:

thad said:
i am creating a site on SRB2:Link removed, don't advertise websites. If you didn't want us to go, why the **** did you post the link? : still under progress....DO NOT GO!!!

Sheesh, why do you have to be so agressive? There's no need to say fuck just for that.

thad said:
it took like about 1 hour... and i can't really wait... i see that many of you dudes have SMS or others... inform me about new wads and good wads (eg: Mystic Shadow Demo) - for some reason, i like this char/ wad...

1 hour? What a bad internet connection you must have.....especially knowing the SMS zipped is only 1 MB.

stuck in something like aria garden... or something like that...i was using ms(mysticshadow)...''the faster the char, the higher it jumps'' someone said...

Not true. In the SA series, when you run up a hill with superspeed and jumped, you would jump extremely high. However, here, that doesn't count.

Well, to tell you the truth, i already downloaded sms 4 days ago...

now, i am trying to download a wad that is worth it...you guys know of any? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back