S3K Style Palette Modification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommandoEclipse

Occasional Artist and Critique
srb20759.png

srb20758.png

srb20751.png

What's this, another palette mod for this game?
Correct, and it's in the style of a classic game many remember as the best of the whole series!

If you have grown tired of looking at the default palette every single time you play, this is something that could help for you.

I've got nothing else to say, download it today!

Update #1: Did a pretty big overhaul with the palette, so big that I decided to add it to the rar as a separate file and called it Pal-S3&KStyle.wad.

Pictures showing off the updated version are down below!

Attachments

• S3KStylePalette.rar
    9.5 KB · Views: 983
  • srb20414.jpg
    srb20414.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 507
  • srb20415.jpg
    srb20415.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 604
  • srb20416.jpg
    srb20416.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 499
  • srb20417.jpg
    srb20417.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 502
  • srb20418.jpg
    srb20418.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
Great! Now all we need are 3d sprites for S3k styled sonic!

(My apologies about my English there. It was Originally "Great! Now all we need is a 3d sprites for S3k styled sonic!")
PS: I knew that there was a possibility that one of the moderators could of contacted me, and would either politely ask me
to fix my English, Or... Well... a Temporary Ban.

Last edited:
PS: I knew that there was a possibility that one of the moderators could of contacted me, and would either politely ask me

No, the moderators just sends an infraction for that. But that's not a bad english.

Great! Now all we need are 3d sprites for S3k styled sonic!

(My apologies about my English there. It was Originally "Great! Now all we need is a 3d sprites for S3k styled sonic!")

What you writted is ok, it isnt bad English.

Anyway, Good work on S3K Patlette Bright Tailz, You worked on it by yourself and its your first addon, impressive.

What you writted is ok, it isnt bad English.
it's funny that you didn't "writted" it ok.

Anyways, the palette is so cool man! I was looking for one of these, because the SRB2 vanilla palette needs some touching up, IMO.
This'll do ;)

A tip for you.

Also, Commando (That's your new name, and you want to change it.), A tip for you, if you want to upload screenshots like others do (you know, they are under or above the download), is to upload the screenshots as an attachment, so others can see your screenshots in a section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back