The Dark Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's been out for almost a week. Have any of you seen it? I give it a 100/10! Truly amazing. Though, due to Heath Ledger's death, there will never be a Joker as good as him. It is truly a shame. If you haven't seen this movie yet, go and watch it now! At least twice!

--Spoilers--

Though it sucks how short Two Face's appearance was.

--Spoilers--

I just got back from seeing it a second time. Still greatly saddened at Heath's death. What would be great, would be if he came back...from the dead. Another magic trick, to add the to awesome pencil disappearance. Still don't know where it went. :)

Cory the Hedgehog said:
--Spoilers--

Though it sucks how short Two Face's appearance was.

--Spoilers--

That part did catch me by suprise, but other than that it was a great movie.

It was awesome! I was on the edge of my seat and I walked out SPEECHLESS. My only complaint is that it kinda dragged on, but then again each and every minute was action-packed so it wasn't too bad.

In short, "wow!"

Wow, I don't think I saw the same movie as everyone else here. For some reason I can't put my finger on some major flaw that pushed me away from this movie. I'll try to explain.
First, (most people might disagree with this) I think that the action was unevenly dispersed. There were about 3 main fights throughout the whole movie. Even though they were action packed, I couldn't help but feel somewhat defeated after the fight was over. I expected some gigantic climactic fiery battle between Joker and Batman when batman was driving the motorcycle straight toward joker. Instead batman just falls, and then the other guy ended up capturing him.
Also, Batman has always been a prowling creature in the shadows, and that's what's cool about him. It gives criminals a reason to fear him. But now he just seems kind of like a government figure. Especially when he's talking about city crimes on a rooftop with commissioner Gordon. There's also the thing about his voice. Batman's voice is completely different than Bruce Wayne's. I know it's to hide his identity, but it starts sounding somewhat absurd when he talks for long periods of time.
The length of the movie made it drag on a bit, but that's not much of a serious issue. I loved the directing in the movie, and how the joker keeps you on the edge of your seat, but overall the movie felt somewhat unbalanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back